𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I looked at Dejhari as he laid in the bed. I had a gift bag in my hand as I sat at the end of the bed on my knees. I wanted to show him the present I got for him but he was still asleep. "Why are you still sleep?"

He moved around in the bed before turning over towards me. He reached his hand out but noticed something so he started opening his eyes.

"Mama," He said eyeing me closely with his eyebrows furrowed. "Come lay with me."

I smacked my lips and laughed. "I have a present for you. Are you still sleepy?" I questioned.

He moved around and pouted at me. "Come cuddle with me first," He said. "I miss you."

I laughed as he pulled me closer to him. "I was just laid up under you," I said. "What more do you want?"

"I want you on me," He said wrapping his arms around my waist as I laid on top of him. "Ima open your gift in a minute. Ok?"

I nodded as he rubbed his hands on my thighs. I knew that he was really tired so I didn't want to force him to get up right now. He's been sleeping better but he still had his troubles when it came to falling asleep.

He's been busy with his businesses so he hasn't been getting that much sleep but when he does it's always in weird places. Like last night, he fell asleep at the bar in the kitchen after dinner. I had to make him get in bed.

"You're gonna love your gift." I said with a wide smile. "I know you are."

"I wanna open that shit now," He said. "I'm tryna get myself together. I'm tired eshit this morning."

"Maybe we should just open it later on." I said looking at him. "You can just open it at dinner or something."

I started making my way out of the bed as he laid there. I grabbed the bag and started taking it into the closet. I put it back into the hiding spot I had before going back into the room to see him walking towards me. "Lemme see it." He said.

I shook my head. "Just go back to sleep. I know you're tired."

He smacked his lips before wrapping his arm around my waist. "Come on, lemme see what you got me. I'm woke now."

"Ok.." I said before pushing him. "Sit down."

He sat down on the bed and I ran to get the gift. I grabbed it and my camera before turning it on. I haven't recorded a video in so long so I thought this would be the perfect time to make one. I started recording and looked at myself in the camera.

"Dang, I haven't recorded a video in so long." I said with a smile before showing the gift bag in the video.

"Anyway, I'm giving my boyfriend a gift. I have a surprise for him so he's going to be so happy when he sees his gift. Let's go." I said before walking into the room. I showed Dejhari on the video who was laying back on the bed on his phone.