𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

My mind was racing, as always. Flashbacks of me getting shot ran through my mind. Flashbacks of me running to my father after being snatched away from him for so long. Flashbacks of me staring into Muga's eyes. Flashbacks of me fighting Ja'Marcus.

It was all too much.

My eyes flew open and I removed my arm from my eyes. I began looking around noticing that I was at my house in my room. I noticed that somebody was laying on my chest, I looked down and there laid Muga asleep with her blue bonnet on.

She looked so pretty, as always.

I grabbed my phone and eyed the time. It was 6:47 in the morning and I was up. I noticed the date and I couldn't help but cheese. Today was our 10 month anniversary and everything that I've been planning was finally going to come into play.

I don't even know if she remember what today is but I don't care cause I do. I feel like she needed to be appreciated because a lot of shit been going on.

For one, we had a baby. A dead baby but it was still a baby and I know that it fucked Muga up really bad. She had to go through that whole process without me and I feel bad about that. She shouldn't have had to go through that without me and if it was up to me, I would've been there the whole time.

For two, I got shot up. Like really shot the fuck up. Niggas really tried to kill me. Why? I'm finding it out, slowly but surely. I don't know who could have beef with me cause every nigga who I had a problem with dead. Dead dead. Ain't no coming back.

Aint no faking your death. None of that. Them niggas done, fuck allat extra shit. I don't know what's going on though, I do know niggas better watch they back. Cause when I find out who shot me, I'm painting this whole town red.

Back to Muga though.

She just going through a lot and I am as well but she always there for me and I know she be crying all the time. Like literally, all she do is cry cry cry. Ion know how to make her feel better. I try but it's just not working.

So I decided Ima do some extra ass shit for her for our anniversary cause we both never celebrated one and she deserves it more than ever.

I unlocked my phone and went to instagram. I didn't wanna wake her so I was just gonna lay here until she rolled over in like 30 minutes.

itskataleyaa