𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

"Get offa me Muga, real shit." I said pushing her off as she laughed at me. She irritating me now always playing and shit. "Fuck you throwing Kool-Aid fa?"

"You scared meee.." She dragged with a pout.

"You ain't have to throw no Kool-Aid doe." I said taking my shirt off. We were at my moms house because for some reason, Muga always come over here and hang out with my mom.

Ion know what the shit mean but I just bring her here cause I ain't gon tell her no.

"Where did you get this shirt from?" She asked grabbing it to see it was a a regular polo shirt. "Oh."

"You play too much." I said looking at her.

"Stop looking at me like that. I didn't even do anything." She argued shaking her head.

"You wasted allis kool-aid on me." I said looking at my pants and shoes, she looked at me with a pout.

"I'm sorry stinky!" She said rubbing my face, I looked at her and shook my head. She a big ass brat.

"Duke! Kat! Come get this ugly ass dog!" Granny yelled, I sighed and started making my way into the living room where Kodi, My mom, and Granny was.

"What did she do?" Muga asked. Her voice was so soft. I couldn't act like I liked the way she talked because she wasted Kool-Aid on me. Like how foul.

"She over here tryna pee in the house and shit." Mom said picking her up, Muga sighed and walked over.

"That just means she has to use the bathroom. Don't you have to use the bathroom Ko?" She asked putting her down on the floor. She grabbed the leash off of the couch and put it on her.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Get outta my face."

"Come walk Kodi with me." She said walking over to me. I smacked my lips as she grabbed my hand and started pulling me with her out the house.

"Yo ass a big ass brat." I said as we walked, she shrugged and smiled at me.

"So?" She said, I shook my head.

"Wan go to the trunk?" I asked, she laughed. "What?"

"No," She said between her laughter. "Everything is not about sex Dooda. We have to spend more time together because I don't like when you spend more time with other people than you do with me."

"What?" She be saying some of the most off the wall shit I ever heard. What the fuck do you mean youn like..What?

"I don't like when you spend more time with other people than you do with me." She said with a pout. "That makes me sad." She added.