𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

Kataleya moved her mouth up and down against his dark brown flesh that was coated with pre-cum and her saliva. It was her first time ever giving oral so wasn't trying to push her limit. She heard about how woman would often push themselves too much and end up throwing up on their partner and she didn't want that to happen between her and Dejhari.

"Damn.." He groaned in shock. He didn't expect for her to be doing so well considering it was his first time. He watched in amazement as she used on of her hands to assist her in pleasuring her and the other to hold herself up. "Mm, fuck."

Kataleya realized how much she was enjoying herself. She didn't even realize that she was doing extra work. It felt like a game to her. How many sucks does it take to make her man nut? She wasn't counting but she was timing him in her mind.

She slipped her tongue around the long pipe as she moved her head up and down with ease. She thought about all the times that she could've perform oral on him and where she could do it around the house to spice things up a bit.

Dejhari's phone started ringing causing him to become spooked. "Hold on." He said trying to sit up but that didn't stop Kat. She wasn't done with him yet.

"Wai- baby this my mom." He managed to get out as he looked at the phone. He wanted to answer because he was worried that it was an emergency but on the other hand he knew he was close to his nut and he knew that Kataleya wouldn't stop until he finished.

He watched Kat in amazement and thankfulness. He was happy that he finally found a girl that acted like him. Even though she annoyed him he recognized that she only acted how he acted.

"Hold on," He said sitting up. He felt himself nearing his point and he didn't want to just let himself go in her mouth. He didn't know how she would react to that so he tried to get her to stop but she didn't. She was in her own world at this point. "Muga-"

Before Dejhari could finish his sentence, his semen rushed through his shaft and down her throat. He watched her in shock as she removed herself from his lower half and wiped her mouth.

She looked at his face and couldn't recognize how he felt. His facial expressions were always unreadable and confusing from her perspective.

"It's always awkward after I'm done..." She blurted out looking at him as he stared at her.

"Why you say that?" He asked eyeing her.

"I don't know." She said. "It just is."

"Where you learn allat from?" He asked with his head tilted. "Explain that. Cause you ain't get alla det from porn and shit. Where you get it from?"

Her mouth dropped. "I did get it from porn. I didn't even do everything that I learned." She expressed, he eyed her cautiously before nodding his head causing her to smile. "What?"

"Nothing." He replied shaking his head. She sat on the bed and looked at him as he sat there watching her. "Why you looking at me like that?"

"Because.." She said, he raised his eyebrow.

"Because what?"

"You never said whether or not I did a good job." She said lowly. She didn't want to sound insecure but she wanted to please Dejhari and if there was something that she could different do to help please him then she wanted to know. Considering it was her first time performing oral, she knew she had something's to improve on. "Is there anything I could've done differently? Did I do something wrong? Was I missing something?"