𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

"I'm not fuckin with you bro." I said holding the phone up to my mouth as I walked down the steps. Kodi was following behind me as I held Nene close to my chest so I wouldn't drop her.

"I'm saying doe," Cruddy said. "I'm really her slave and I'm fine with that. I'll drink Massa bath water."

I shook my head in disappointment. "My people will never be free." I said looking at Nene who was looking around all curious and shit.

"I don't plan on it." He said. "I love my Massa."

"You're ignorant as hell." I said shaking my head. "I miss Muga. She needa come out the room."

"What she doing?" He asked. "I texted her like twice and got no response. I'm tryna tell her about my love life and she acting like she ain't interested."

"Cause she ain't." I revealed, he smacked his lips.

"You delusional. Hate that for you my boy." He said shaking his head. "But where she at?"

"The li SAT man over here. They in there studying and shit so I'm out here with Nene and Kodi." I replied sitting down on the couch.

I grabbed my remote and turned the TV on and started looking for something to watch. I ain't wanna watch Criminal Minds without cause that would be disloyal.

"Ahhhh, I see you." Cruddy said with a smirk. "Being a family man and shit. Love that for you brother."

I shook my head. "I hate Demaya got y'all saying that shit. Now it's stuck in my head."

"I don't. Love that for me." He said, I laughed.

"You gay as hell yo." I replied looking down at Nene who was sleep on my chest with her thumb in her mouth. She needed to break that dumb ass cycle before she end up like Muga. "I want a li son."

"Mama don't want no baby." He replied.

"I'm finna hang up on you. You irritating."

"I don't give a fuck boy." He said. "Bye."

I hung the phone up and went to Instagram and started eyeing the screen. It wasn't shit on here. Gleesh had posted some pictures but that was all I saw before I closed out of the app.

My phone started ringing causing me to suck my teeth. I answered it anyway because I was bored as hell. Muga need to get out of that damn class and entertain me.

"Yo." I said into the phone.

"What you on?" Gleesh said into the phone, I huffed. I knew he was going to start asking me if I had any ideas on how he could get Treasure back but I didn't have no ideas. You can't come back from having a baby on your girl. I don't see it happening.