𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

Kataleya sat across from Meena as she ate her food quietly. Dejhari and Mario insisted on taking the girls out so they could discuss their differences in a adult manner. Dejhari was over the whole situation and just wanted Meena and Kat to have an conversation.

He tried to get Kataleya understand that Meena was his sister and this tension between them would only affect his relationship with his sister. He didn't want to pick sides but he knew that his sister was start to view him differently because of his relationship with Kat.

The dinner started off unusually quiet. The two girls didn't say a word to each other. Instead, they ate their food and only spoke with their boyfriends. Meena was busy talking to Mario about his food and what she thought the restaurant should've changed.

Kataleya on the other hand only spoke slightly but not much. She didn't have anything to say that was for the couples ears. She just wanted to get through the dinner  without hearing anything negative from Meena. She didn't even see the point in them being out. She thought she expressed how much she didn't care but she understood that Dejhari did so she had to compromise for him.

"So, is y'all gon talk?" Dejhari asked with a deep frown as he looked at the two women. Both were pregnant and rubbing their hands on their stomach as they drank their water. Kataleya hadn't had a soda her whole pregnancy. She's been drinking strictly water.

"We already talked," Meena said with a small shrug. She was over the whole situation but she didn't understand why she still had a problem. "She feel how she feel about the situation. I'm not kissing no ass."

Kat looked up from her plate before going back to her food. She wasn't even about to argue with her. She didn't want her baby to feel that anger that she could get to. She wanted to smack Meena across her face.

She just looked at her. "Why you gotta say slick shit like that? Nobody asking you to kiss ass. Y'all need to have an conversation about this shit. Both of y'all my family and I don't want to deal with this dumb ass shit no more." Dejhari expressed before looking over at Kat who was sipping her water.

"I don't have a problem with her. She just can't accept criticism." Kataleya said with a shrug. "This is being dragged out and it's corny. If anything she need to understand that she dead wrong for tryna fight me knowing we both pregnant. Like who does that?"

"Ok, I got mad but you was saying slick shit for nothing. That's my problem if anything. I don't give no fucks about no criticism. Bitches talk shit all the time." Meena said waving her off before sticking a fry in her mouth. "This is just a waste of our time."

"If anything you keep saying slick shit. I'm not saying anything that can be misconstrued as disrespect but you are and if I was easily amped up I would smack the shit outta you right now." Kataleya said eyeing her catching Dejhari completely off guard.

His mouth dropped but he quickly got himself together when he noticed his sister looked at her with her face scrunched up. Mario just shook his head and didn't say a word because he didn't want to make things worse like last time. He did understand that he should've been trying to deescalate the situation instead of adding fuel to the fire.

"Why you have to say that?" Mario said looking over at Kat causing Dejhari to cut his eyes at him. "Y'all both just pregnant filled with hormones. Y'all friends. Y'all don't need to be arguing like this." He added.