𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑..

Kataleya sat in the row waiting for her name to be called. As she sat there all she could think about was her life and how far she'd come. She was finally done with high school after losing her first child and fighting depression.

She was happy that she was able to get through a lot of things. Including the neglect from her mother when she lost control of her limbs. She now was happy to say that her mother walked with no complications. She felt like they picked up where they left off and nothing ever happened between them.

Due to her mother being back home, she spent more time with her than Dejhari. She was having a hard time splitting her time down the middle so everyone could be happy. She liked spending time with Dejhari but she missed her mom and wanted to spend as much time with her so she could get to know the new her and her new patterns.

At one point of time Denise was the only person who knew and could understand Kataleya with no issue and she wanted that back. She wanted her mom to understand and get to know her new self so she could help her identify the good and bad character traits she now possessed.

Dejhari on the other hand understood clearly why Kataleya spent all her time cooped up under her mother. At a point of time she did the same thing with his mom so he didn't have any issue with that. His only issue was how they came back and tried to snatch Kaneeya away from them.

He felt like him and Kataleya were taking care of her by theirselves with minimum help from Denise and Kamiri. When the two came back it seemed as if they wouldn't let the two get Kaneeya and he felt like it was wrong. They both grew a bond with the child and started to view her as their own.

Kataleya on the other hand, didn't feel anyway about them taking her. She knew she would see her again due to the fact that they shared the same mother so she wasn't worried. She did recognize Dejhari's sudden distant ways towards her mother and step-father but she thought that it was because she was always there.

"Kataleya Thomas." She stood up and started making her way across the stage to receive her diploma. Denise, Daneeka, Kamiri, Dejhari and etc were all cheering for her. She didn't understand the concept up cheering for someone at graduation but she didn't see the purpose of asking.

Kataleya was now at a point where she stopped asking questions because she didn't care about understanding anything anymore. She now believed that no matter what she did she would never be able to understand human emotions, jokes, or lively hood. She was completely over it.

She understood her feelings more so now than ever but when it came down to other people she still found herself confused and she didn't like that. She knew she couldn't ask questions in a middle of a altercation with someone who was already mad or sad so she stopped asking.

As she sat in her seat she watched people walk across the stage doing different dances, putting up their middle fingers, and all types of stuff. She wasn't that much in tune with everyone like she thought she would be because she wished that her daughter was there. She felt sad watching everyone else's happiness.

She was tired wishing for something that would never happen. Her heart felt like there was hope and a possibility but deep down she knew that she would never see her child because she was now dead.

————————

itskataleyaa