𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

"You don't be telling me you love me anymore." I said looking up at her. She sat on my lap with her arms wrapped around my neck as I rubbed on her sides. We were just sitting on the couch waiting for Meena and Mario to get here.

They got back together and now were acting like a huge family. I guess they decided that's what was best for everybody even though they be fighting like shit. I wasn't gon say nothing cause they tryna open communication so it is what it is.

"I do tell you I love you," She said with a pout. "When I see you since everythings been so busy like it's too much going on. I want to spend time with you just us but I can't even get you by myself lately."

I just looked at her. I was starting to feel bad about not seeing her as much as I should but I was just so busy. It's always something going on with my shop or something going on with my family.

"I don't mean for it to be like that. I'm sorry." I said leaning up and pecking her lips softly. I pulled her closer to me and held her. I didn't want her to feel anyway like I was neglecting her or turning my back on her in anyway. I can't even think about it like that.

"I know you don't that's why I haven't made such a big fuss about it because if I didn't understand then I'll be beating the shit outta you daily and all the time." She said before kissing me again.

I busted out laughing. I knew she was trying to get me to fuck her but I couldn't get past what she just said. Demaya and them really got her talking like this. "You ain't beating nothing." I said shaking my head.

"Agree to disagree." She said with a shrug. I shook my head and kissed her forehead before hugging her waist as I leaned into her. I love touching her it make me feel the connection that we have by her body language.

"Ima spend more time with you though," I said looking at her. "Ima plan something nice for us to do since you got a lot going on. Ion wanna fuck with your schedule and shit. I want us to spend as much time together as we can before the baby come."

She rolled her eyes before laughing. "I forget that I'm pregnant sometimes, is that bad?"

"Nah," I said shaking my head. "You only forgetting because you not showing yet but once that bump come you gonna be whining all the time."

"No I'm not." She said shaking her head. I knew that the pregnancy was gonna hard on our relationship once everything got more serious. I don't think she's taking it as serious right now but once she does, it's gonna be hard dealing with her autism and hormones.

"We gon see." I said dismissing the conversation. I looked at her phone as she strolled through her pictures. She looked so pretty in her grey dress.

"Should I post these?" She asked, I nodded.