𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

Kataleya held her stomach as she leaned against the headboard. She watched the TV and snacked on her blueberries and grapes as she watched "Riverdale". It was a new show she was binging considering Dejhari still had her on strict house arrest.

She didn't mind staying home all day anymore. She didn't have any energy to go out and converse with others anyway. She was at the point in her pregnancy where she just wanted to eat, sleep, and watch TV.

It was hard for her to even do homework and cook dinner for the two. She didn't have the energy to even get out of bed some days. She started feeling embarrassed about his lazy she was now that she did nothing all day.

She would spend days home alone and only spent time with Dejhari at night and sometimes early in the morning if she woke up in time before he left home. Dejhari promised as she moved closer to her due date he would start staying home with his business.

Dejhari walked into the room with bags from his daily pick ups. He often brought home gifts for Kat to enjoy because he knew her staying home was taking a toll on her. She didn't really speak to anyone like that. She mostly called DeMaya, her mom, and Treasure throughout the day when she wasn't calling Dejhari.

He felt like she should start going out more but he was scared of how it may affect her. He didn't want something to happen to her while she was out. He wanted to be there for her and make sure he was able to get to her if anything happened.

"Hey baby," He said before putting the bag down at the bottom of the bed. "I got you and the baby some shit today. How was your day?" He asked moving over to her. He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers as she eyed his appearance closely.

She loved when he came home even if he didn't have nothing to give her. She hated when they were apart and it was starting to bother her more and more as she got closer to delivery. She wanted him to start being home more. She couldn't help but think that it would be the same way when she has the baby.

"It was ok. Didn't really do much." She said leaning up to peak into the bags. He grabbed the bags and moved them over so he could sit in front of her. He didn't like that she peaked because he wanted her to have some excitement when she opened her gifts. "I missed you."

"I missed you more." He said pulling the covers down and looking at her now large round stomach. It was sitting low on her lap as she sat there eating her fruit. He rubbed his hand over her stomach amazed as she watched him. "How was he today?"

She shrugged unamused. "Same old, same old."

"Did you start looking at stuff to redecorate? Jamie is coming tomorrow to connect with you about your ideas. He's coming soon so we gotta start getting the nursery and shit together." He explained as he rubbed on her stomach. He could feel his son moving around to his touch and voice. He loved this part of the day.

"Yeah I have some ideas for some rooms. I wanna change our room around for sure. Maybe the living room and dining room can get a new look too. I don't know what else to change. I know we have to do the nursery," She began before grabbing her ipad and going to her idea board she started for the house. "I have a lot of ideas. I want like a modern look for the house."

She secretly wanted a whole new house but she knew that Dejhari didn't want that. He knew that she would rather revamp the house a million times before just starting somewhere fresh. She felt like they could have something just them two. She wanted him to want that for them and not feel like she was forcing it on him.