𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

"So what's going on Kataleya?" Crunchy asked. I laid in the bed watching her as she held the phone up to her face as she talked to him. She was sitting there with her hair all over her head considering we just finished our rounds. Well, she think we did.

"I'm never going back to Grandmas. She's so judgmental. She's so rude. I just can't stand to stay in her house knowing how she's acting towards my life and my friends." I explained.

"So what you gonna do?" He asked. "You gonna have to take care of Kaneeya by yourself until we get back."

"Is my mom getting any better?" She asked.

"She took her first steps last night." He said, she squealed. "She was tryna fight the nurse but still."

"That's so good," She expressed. "She'll be home in no time then. I can't wait to see her and hug her. And so she can take Kaneeya so I can go to Mexico."

"Who said you going to Mexico?" Crunchy asked.

"I did." She replied. "Get off of my phone now." She said hanging up, I shook my head.

She so damn rude. I don't know where the fuck she get that from but it be so damn crazy and attractive. That shit be irritating but it be cute on her. I never saw myself being with no friendly girl anyway.

"You so fucking rude."

She shrugged and started typing on her phone. "I'm going to DeMaya's house today. She wants Kaneeya and Kassidy to have a play date. I don't understand why because they can't talk or walk or play like real people but I guess." She said.

I nodded and watched her as she typed on her phone. She was pouting as always scrolling on her phone and typing stuff at the same time. "I need a iPad." She said scrolling on her phone.

"What you want for your birthday?" I asked admiring her clear skin. Her shit looked better than mine and I do whole facials and shit.

She shrugged. "Dick."

I cracked a smile. "Anything else?"

I walked right into that one, didn't I?

I just ain't expect for her to say it so fast. Like maybe ease into it or something but saying it just like that caught a nigga way off guard. I be needing some type of warning or something sometimes.

"I don't know what I want," She said with a shrug. "You don't have to get me anything honestly. You get me stuff all the time." Huh?

"That's what I'm supposed to do. Fuck you talking about?" I asked with a deep frown, she sighed.