𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

I sat in front of the computer in my office finishing up some last minute documents. I was now staying home with Mama until the baby came. Even though, I was here taking care of Mama I still had work to get done. I was working on some permits for the car shop and they had to be in by the end of the day.

"I thought you had people to take care of this stuff." I heard causing me to look up from my computer. Kat walked in holding her stomach and typing on her phone with her signature pout. I could tell that she was experiencing some pain considering she carried low.

"I do but I have to make sure everything is right." I said eyeing her. I went back to doing my work. I noticed her standing at the front of my desk with her hands on her hips and I knew she was getting irritated with me but she always was irritated. It's nothing I can do to help her right now. "What's wrong Baby?"

"I thought you were gonna be spending time with me before the baby came. Not working." She complained, I huffed and rubbed my hand over my chin.

"Baby," I said leaning back into my chair to give her my full attention. "I have to work. I'm not going to be working all day but I have to get this in. I have a deadline Muga."

Her nose wrinkled up as she looked at me in anger. I understood why she was so mad about me working but it's not like I don't want to spend time with her. I'm an entrepreneur that has multiple businesses dealing with totally different things. I understood where she was coming from but I feel like she's not understanding where I'm coming from.

"You always have to work." She said bitterly.

"Come here." I said patting my lap. "Let's talk."

"I'm tired of talking. There's never any change." She said grabbing her phone off the desk. She started making her way out of the room causing me to sigh. I got up and followed her down the hallway and into her small area. She sat down on the couch and started typing on her phone paying me no mind.

"Muga, if you ain't gonna talk to me then why you keep walking around with that damn attitude?" I said looking at her. She pouted before looking up at me with a smug. I could tell she was about to go off. "What?"

"I'm done talking. You don't realize how much we talk about how much you're not home. How much we don't spend time together. I'm pregnant with YOUR son and I barely spent time with you my whole pregnancy!" She fussed, I huffed.

"Why we gotta fuss though?" I said. "Why we can't just have a conversation about it? I try to spend as much time with you as I can AND work. Please baby, I don't want you to be so mad."

"We always have a conversation. I asked you to stay home with me until the baby comes so we can spend time together before I have him. If you're just going to be working the whole time you can go back to doing what you was doing and I'll go to my Mom's."