𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

"I love y'all!" I yelled hugging DeMaya and Treasure as we sat at the Hookah Bar downtown

"I love y'all!" I yelled hugging DeMaya and Treasure as we sat at the Hookah Bar downtown. They took my out for a pre-birthday "turn up" so I was very drunk right now. I liked Hookah though.

"Girl," Treasure said laughing some. "Drink some water before you start throwing up." She said pushing the water bottle towards me, I shook my head quickly and pushed it back towards her.

"No! Pass me another shot!" I said wiping the lone tear out of my eyes. "Come on!" I whined.

"Girl no. Drink some water first." Treasure said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the water. I took two sips and then grabbed the shot and took it quickly before she could take it away.

I needed a drink. My life was getting too damn stressful that all I could think about was getting drunk. But I can't lie, when I get home I just know Dejhari's gonna break me in half.

He's with his brother and the guys right now so I guess he's watching the game and hopefully he's getting drunk too. Drunk sex with Dejhari is always amazing. It's honestly one of my favorites.

I didn't even notice that I've called him until I heard his voice. "Baby, I'm watching the game right now. You good?" He said into the phone, I pouted as I held the phone up to my ear.

"I miss you." I whined. "Come get me."

He smacked his lips. "You drunk?"

"Yeah." I said in a duh tone. "Come get me. I'm at this Hookah Lounge. You have my location."

"I know where you at. I checked your location like five minutes ago." He said. "What's wrong? You need me to come right now?"

"Yesssss!" I dragged. "I miss you. You don't miss me?" I asked with my head tilted. I grabbed the hose for my hookah and pulled from it before blowing the smoke out. I loved this thing.

"Yeah I miss you." He said. "Put Treasure on the phone right fast."

I handed the phone to Peaches and continued smoking my hookah as her and Dejhari talked. I bopped my head side to side and listened to the music that they were playing.

She passed me the phone and I noticed he wasn't on the phone anymore. "He said he gonna meet you at the house." She said, I huffed and continued on with my hookah. I guess I'll just see him later.

————————

I laid in the bed and scrolled on my phone. I was bored and I couldn't sleep since Dejhari still hadn't been home. I had his location so I knew he was still at Gleesh's house but I didn't know what was the hold up.