𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I looked at myself in the mirror as I brushed my lashes out with a smile on my face

I looked at myself in the mirror as I brushed my lashes out with a smile on my face. My new set was so pretty, I couldn't stop looking at it.

"But all in all, it's been okay. I've lived well." I sung along as I moved the hair out of my face. I had a black side part in. I loved them on me.

I ate the girls up with it every time. Lol.

"Muga!" I heard, I rolled my eyes up and turned around to see Dejhari was walking into the bathroom with Kodi in his hands.

I came over to visit him after my lash appointment and he was already following me around and whining. He acts like he is my child or something.

"What's wrong Dooda?" I asked looking up at him as he looked at me with a deep frown. He threw the wrapped toilet paper in the toilet and flushed it before looking at me.

"I don't want this dog no more." He said shaking his head. "You can have her, I swear."

I smacked my lips. "No, you bought her. You have to deal with her just like you have to deal with Laila and Frenchie."

He put the dog down and sighed. "We got too many dogs. They gotta go."

I furrowed my eyebrows and eyed him. "They're your dogs. I'm confused?"

"I don't want Kodi no more." He said shaking his head. "We can keep Frenchie but Kodi and Princess gotta go."

She frowned and looked at Kodi who stood next to her looking at us both. "Kodi is my favorite though. I don't want Princess but Kodi stays."

"You got Kodi and Laila." He said.

"Laila doesn't like me anymore. She wants to be with Nene and my mom now." I explained before looking at him. "Kodi wanna be with me."

"Ight then look after her." He said. "Cause she keep shitting in the house. I ain't tryna keep dealing with allat."

I watched as he washed his hands and dried them on the decoration towels. It irritated me but this isn't my house and those aren't my towels.

I picked them out for him so he can do what he pleases with them. He has the money to buy more.

She shrugged. "We need to get her trained and stuff. You gotta take her outside and stuff like that. Let her in the backyard and stuff."

He blew out a breathe and eyed me before smiling. He walked closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You look pretty." He said. "I like your lashes."