𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

"Hiii Kaneeya!" I cooed as I smiled at her. I sat in the backseat with her as Dejhari drove towards my house. Kaneeya got out of the hospital today and I was so happy that she did. She looked so fat and healthy. And cute, like me. "Are you hungry?"

I only asked so I could hint to Dejhari that I was hungry. We were in the middle of a conversation when he stormed off into the hospital to get her. I decided to sit in the back with her because she was too pretty not to.

"Dejhari, I am hungry. Can we get Chipotle?" I asked looking at him as he drove. His jaw was clenched as he stared ahead. I sat here waiting for a reply but never got one. "Can you hear me?"

"Yeah." He replied dryly.

"So are we getting Chipotle?" I asked looking at him. I didn't know why he was acting like that. He should be happy, Kaneeya is home.

"Get it when y'all get ta Palm Beach." He said with a shrug, I blinked before pushing my lips to the side.

"We aren't leaving until tomorrow and I'm hungry now." I expressed. "Do we need to talk about something or something?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said lowly.

"Ok, well let's talk." I said with a shrug.

"When you decide to go to Palm Beach with her?" He asked, I shrugged. I never decided. I had no power to make a decision like that. My mom and grandma did that and all I can do is obey and go.

"I didn't decide." I said. "I have no say in where I go. You know that first hand."

"You do gotta say doe. You just aint tryna say shit cause you really wanna go, huh?" He asked.

"I never said that." I said shaking my head. "Don't accuse me of that because if I wanted to go I would have been left." I reasoned, he smacked his lips.

"Ok Kataleya." He said shaking his head.

"I don't see the big deal in me leaving anyway." I said with a shrug. "At least I don't have to stay at your house. I have somewhere to go."

"Ight." He said lowly before scratching his hair.

"How are we talking and your not even saying anything?" I asked with a frown.

He didn't say anything and that just did something to me. I started to get hot just looking at him, and not even in a horny way.

"Ion got shit to say Kataleya. If you wanna leave then go. I can't force you to stay." He said with a shrug.

"So, you don't care if I leave?" I asked.

"I never said that." He replied stopping at a red light.