𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

"I gah some shit in motion for us." He said as I finished up my edges as he touched my hips. He bent over and kissed my cheek as he watched me in the mirror. "You gonna be excited."

"Excited?" I reiterated with my eyebrow raised.

"Yeah," He said before moving away from me. He looked me up and down before pushing his lips out. "You ain't showing at all right now."

"I still look normal?" I asked, he nodded.

"You showing a little bit at the bottom of your stomach but like it's not noticeable." He said, I looked at myself before pushing my lips out as I eyed my stomach.

"I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing."

"Me either," he said before laughing. "Body look good though. Ass sitting heavy."

I blushed. "You gon take my pictures?"

He played with his hair. "I mean, I can try. Youn like when I take your pictures."

"I do," I said looking at him. "Stop doing that your hair. It's annoying." I said fixing his hair out of his face. I started moving his hair around as he stood there and watched me.

"Why you looking at me like that?" I said with a frown as he stared at me. He kept giving me the sex look and I wasn't falling for it. I had stuff to do today and I couldn't be late.

"Real fast," He said hugging my waist. "Before you leave. It's gon be quick, I promise Muga."

I started laughing as he pled. I knew I wasn't going to do it because I had to get ready. I wasn't messing around with him again this morning. The bed should've been enough so I know the shower was more than enough.

"Why you acting like that?" He said gripping my side.

"Acting like what Dejhari?" I asked looking up at him with a smile as he pouted at me. I wasn't going to let his little looks get to me. "We've had sex twice already. Im going to be late if we go again."

He smacked his lips. "Probably."

"But it's ok, I'll see you later after class. You have to go by the office today, right?" I asked touching his cheek. He looked all sad like he didn't have a day full of stuff to do. We would've had to be apart regardless of if I had something to do or not.

"Yeah," He said. "I'm going to go look at the renovations on the Rec Center I bought." He said with a smile. "Hopefully shit look good enough to open it next year type shit."

"Are you getting a pool?" I asked with my eyes wide. I knew Dejhari was excited about his Rec Center. He always was talking about it especially because it was in his neighborhood and he was making a Rec out of a school. It used to be a school but he bought it and is making it a Rec Center for the community.