𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

"Come here," I said pulling Kataleya closer to me by her neck. I pushed my lips against hers and deepened the kiss as she climbed on my lap. We were sitting in the house just cooling before I had to go handle stuff for the shop.

She was getting stuff ready for what she had going on soon. She was trying to do the whole instagram thing so she was talking about her youtube video and the story time that she would be telling on there.

She pulled away and smiled a little bit. "Were you even listening to my idea?" She asked with her eyebrow up as I stared at her. She was looking really pretty. She cut her hair into bob and I was loving everything about it. I was in love with it to be real.

"Yeah I was listening." I said. "I just wanted to get a kiss before you continued with what you wanted to do but now I'm all ears forreal."

"Ok," She said. "Now like I was saying, I wanna do a video about what happened when I punched Dawuan in the face. Like everything that led up to it and everything that happened after. I mean it's not such a big story but that's what got me my following so I think I should explain it."

I nodded my head. "Ok." I said. "Seem like you got it all figured out. It sounds like a good idea."

"It is. The only thing about it is Maya plays a big part in this story and I don't like her. I still want to fight her. Yeah I wanna give my supporters what they want but if that's gonna make Maya think she means something to me than I don't wanna do it." She said shaking her head, I shrugged.

"The story about you. Not her." I said. "Youn even gotta use the bitch real name. Just make up one."

She sat there nodding her head before pushing her lips to the side. I laid and watch the changes in her facial expressions closely as she sat there looking at me. She was in her head so I didn't want to interrupt her in her thoughts. She should get those thoughts figured out before continuing the conversation.

She quick to say something that she shouldn't.

"Did you mean some of the stuff you were saying the other day?" She asked. "Are you really not happy with me or were you just saying that because I hurt you? I wanna know the truth about it."

I huffed. "I am happy with you.." I started off. "But I do feel like youn put the same amount of effort in that I do. I feel like I do more for this relationship than you do sometimes and instead of saying something about it I just thought that was how it's supposed to be."

Her eyebrows raised. "You don't think I put enough effort in?" She questioned. "I feel like you should have said something to me sooner. If I'm not enough for you and there are things you want me to change then the communication between us should be good enough that you should feel you can talk to me about it.." She expressed.