𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

I watched as Muga moved around the room. She had a deep frown on her face as she cleaned up. I was getting ready to go to the shop. Muga didn't like when I left anymore. It was like she cried all the damn time about nothing to be honest. She even cry before I leave the house now.

"Stop pouting." I said looking at her.

She sniffed. "I'm not pouting,"  She said. "I'm crying."

"Why are you crying?" I asked. She had a sports bra, some shorts, and a bonnet on. I could see her stomach poking a little bit but if you didn't know she was pregnant you wouldn't think she was. I couldn't wait till she started showing forreal.

"Because of you." She said wiping her eyes. "I'm not staying in here by myself all day. I'm going out."

I smacked my lips and mugged her. She didn't even have anything to do today so I don't see what she possibly could have in motion for the day. "Where you going?"

She shrugged. "Maybe out to eat or something. I don't know. I'll figure it out sooner or later."

She was making herself stressed for nothing. Crying and shit all because I'm going to work. Like I didn't understand why she couldn't just lay down and relax until I came home. "Kataleya."

"I really don't wanna hear it right now." She said shaking her head before sitting down in the bed. "You never spending your time in here with me all day so you can't say nothing to me. I'm always in here."

"How are you mad at me because I'm trying to make sure you don't do too much? You're carrying my baby." I said looking at her. "You don't need to be doing extra stuff right now so stop being fussy and shit."

She wiped her eyes. "I'm not a child. I'm not fussy."

I shook my head and sat next to her on the bed. "I'm not gonna be gone all day. I'm coming back as soon as I leave the shop. We can go out somewhere or something, I'll figure it out."

"Ok." She said as I wiped her eyes.

"Stop crying," I said. "We can't be up under each other all day. I got work and shit."

I knew she didn't like to be left in the house by herself but she never cried about it before I left. She usually had a little attitude when she saw me leaving out but she never full on cried before.

I hope she don't cry like this the whole pregnancy.

"I know," She said. "It just make me sad to see you leave me. I'm sorry if I'm being dramatic."

You really are being very dramatic but it's fine.

"It's ok." I said before kissing her. "I gotta go. Ima call you when I'm on the way back so you can start getting ready and stuff. Ok?"