𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

Dejhari roamed the house in boredom. He was looking for something to do because Kataleya was busy with her SAT Session with the tutor he hired named Mitchell. Dejhari was pleased with the work that they were doing so he decided to give Mitchell a raise to four hundred dollars a session.

He had nothing to do but wait for her to be done with her work. Nene was with Kamiri and Kodi was with the groomer. He knew he needed a break from the two but he didn't want one. He liked being a family man.

Dejhari laid on the couch and closed his eyes. He was tired because of his recent activities with Kat. Because Nene had been gone for a whole weekend, Kataleya has been adamant on having as much sex as she could with him but he was tired.

At first Dejhari was all for it. He was ready for whatever Kat was going to throw at him sexually but as the time went on he got tired. It felt more like sessions of sex instead of rounds. He barely got any sleep because of how much Kat wanted to have sex and talk. He didn't understand it but he supported her.

He heard loud screaming causing him to open his eyes and look around. He noticed Kataleya running down the steps with a wide smile on her face. His mind instantly went to sex and he was scared. He didn't wanna say no but he knew he was going to.

"What?" He asked rubbing his eye as she ran over to him. She laid sat down and smiled at him. "What?"

"I just got my period!" She said in excitement. Kataleya thought that she was pregnant but was too afraid to take the pregnancy test. During this week she kept trying to hide her fear and distract herself by having sex with him.

"Oh thank god." He blurted out. Kataleya looked at him with a frown. She thought he was happy that she wasn't having his child when honestly he was just happy he got a week break from having sex.

"You don't want me to have your baby?" She asked with a frown that slowly turned into a pout considering her feelings were now hurt. She didn't wanna have a baby right now but she knew in the future she would want to have his child...again.

"Huh?" He blurted out. He was confused on what she was talking about but he couldn't help but think it was just side effects of her period. He don't remember her side effects coming so fast but nothing surprises him anymore.

"Why you so happy I got my period?" She asked. "What you don't think I can carry your babies or something? I'm not barren."

He looked at her with squinted eyes. He was confused on where she was getting her assumptions from. He didn't understand what he said that made her think that. "What?"

"You don't want me to have your baby?" She asked with a pout as tears welded up in her eyes. She really believed that Dejhari didn't want her to have his baby because she failed at carrying his child before.

"Baby, what you talking about?" He asked softly. He sat up on the couch and started kissing her cheek and wiping her face as she looked at him with a small pout. "I do want you to have my baby."

"So why you so happy about me being on my period?" She asked sniffing. "I know I didn't carry last time but I don't think it'll happen again."

He rubbed his nose against hers to comfort her as she sniffed and wiped her eyes. He felt like she was being a tad bit dramatic but he remembered the baby conversation was a sensitive topic for her.