𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

I looked over at Muga as she moved around the office with deep pout. She always mad about something like that shit starting to annoy me. I know she pregnant so she can't help but to be moody but I'm trying to make her as happy as possible but it's not working. Her hormones got her snapping on everybody.

"You and this attitude." I said watching as she sat on the couch across from my desk, she shrugged and got back on her computer. She was doing some homework assignments at my office today since she was saying she wanted to go out.

We were going to do a picnic but it started raining so I had to withhold it. I think I might just do something here or something just so we can still have that time together, just us.

She never replied to me. She just kept on typing on her computer like I wasn't even there. It's like one minute she want to be all on me and don't want me to go nowhere and then the next she don't even wanna be around me. Like, I'm so confused.

"Bae, can I see your card?" She asked looking at me before smiling, I eyed her closely as she put her laptop down. She started walking over to me as I shook my head at her knowing what she wanted. "I'm hungry."

"You always hungry." I said watching as she sat down on my lap. She laid her head on my shoulder and cuddled up against me as I sat there. "Remember when you used to beat on me?"

She looked over at me before busting out into laughter. "Bae, that's embarrassing." She said, I shook my head.

"I was the one who was embarrassed if anything. You was still vibing out like nothing ever happened, shit crazy." I said grabbing my phone. I went to the doordash app and handed her my phone so she could order whatever she wanted. I had some work to do so I went back to what I was doing before.

"What made you even think of that?" She said looking through the app. "I haven't done that in so long. Even though sometimes I be wanting too but I won't do that because it's not healthy. And I'm pregnant."

I laughed. "Yeah and I told you if you do that shit again I'm hitting you back. Cause that shit used to be too much. You don't think?" I asked, she shrugged.

"I feel like I was overreacting back then and I should've saved all of that for some of the stuff you do now but the way we handle our issues now is just better over all." She said, I nodded in agreement.

"So what's your issue today?" I asked eyeing the Excel sheet. I was looking over the books for this quarter and something was off with one of the parts. I didn't understand why we were paying so much for these parts when there were other places that could get them cheaper. I'll have to check in with my mechanic financial director to see what was going on.