𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I looked at myself in the mirror with a wide smile as I fixed my bonnet on my head

I looked at myself in the mirror with a wide smile as I fixed my bonnet on my head. I had just finished using the bathroom because Dejhari, is just nasty as hell. That's all I can really say.

I had hickies on my neck and a large one on my chest. I wasn't really shocked because he always left marks on me but we haven't really had sex with each other in a few months.

It just seemed like he had so many new things to offer me now that we've taken a break. I can say I do appreciate him being in my life much more now than before.

He constantly shows me that he'll do anything for me and at first it was easy to ignore but now when I look back I can tell he really loves me.

"Muga," I heard as he walked into the bathroom. He walked directly over to me and wrapped his hand around my neck before kissing my cheek. "What you doing?"

"I'm looking at myself in the mirror." I said before looking up at him. "What?"

"We finna get inna shower." He said as he kissed down my shoulder. "Why you ain't turn it on?"

"I don't know." I said softly. "But I'm not getting in the shower with you. I wanna keep my side part in for today."

He smacked his lips. "Stop worrying about that. Come on. Put a shower cap on or something."

I frowned at him. "You don't care about my hair?" I questioned, he smiled at me.

"I do care Muga," He said. "Plus, I'a pay for you to get some new shit in so it don't even matter."

My phone started ringing which interrupted my response to him. I grabbed my phone and noticed it was DeMaya calling me so I quickly answered.

"Hey Mymy, you ok?" I said into the phone as I held it up to my ear, Dejhari huffed and walked away from me causing me to smirk.

"Yeah, I'm ok. What you doing?" She asked.

I turned around and leaned against the sink to see Dejhari was moving around his closet. I could tell he had him a small attitude about me answering the phone but I didn't see the problem.

"Nothing really," I said catching Dejharis attention. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing girl laying here with Kassidy. I was wondering if you was coming to brunch with us today? It's at 1:30." she said.

I noticed he was walking towards me. I couldn't help but smile big as he scooped me up into his arms. "Put me downnn!" I whined.

"No." He said holding me in his arms as he carried me back to the bed. "We gah finish."

"I'm on the phoneee." I said with a smile.

"Bitch it sound like you finna get some dick instead of brunch." She said on the other line, I busted out laughing.