ONE

"Is that-?"

"No Way!!"

"That's jeon Hwayoung!!"

"I if wonder is Suho and Seojun know?"

"Wow! She is so pretty!"

"I can't believe she's back"

I ignore all of the stares and whispers and continue walking until I hear a motorcycle and freeze. It can't be him. Lots of people ride motorcycle, right?

I feel the wind and gulp when I see the guy get off his motorcycle and take of his helmet. It turns to be who I thought it was. Han Seojun. When I glance to the right, I also see Lee Suho, both of the people I was hoping to avoid for a little bit longer. Neither of them have noticed me yet until they stop glaring at me and their eyes drift to me.

They look shocked for a few seconds before I look down at my feet and let my hair cover my face before walking past them and into the school.

----------

"Hello, Sir," I bow, politely before looking at the back of Seojun's head and sigh in silence before walking forward.

"Ahhh, Hwayoung, long time no see!!" My favourite teacher, Mr Han, greets me.

"I prefer to go by Violet, you know this, sir," I joke, ignoring Seojun and laughing with the teacher.

"It's real-"

"There she is!! My second favourite student!! I heard you were back!! How are you?!" The vice-principal yells to me and barges past Seojun, making me jump and back away a little from the large, energetic man

"I'm good, thank you, sir. How are you?" I ask, shyly.

"Great!! How are your family?"

"They are good. Can I go to class now?" I ask, looking at Mr Han for help.

"Sure, you've both got me for homeroom anyway so I'll take you. Come on," He smiles and Seojun glares at me before we follow him out.

"Thank you so much," I whisper to the Mr Han.

"Don't mention it,"

- - - - -

"Okay, class! We have a new student with us today. Come in!" Mr Han says, wanting to be dramatic as always.

Me and Seojun walk in and I smile awkwardly at everyone as they all gawk at me and I laugh as Sua waves at me and makes a large gesture about it.

"For those who don't already know, please introduce yourself," He tells me and I lift my hand shyly and wave.

"Hello everybody!! I'm Jeon Hwayoung but I go by Violet. Please look after me!" I say shyly and then look around, smiling at everyone.

I lock eyes with Suho and see him staring at me intensely so I look elsewhere but I then catch the eyes of Seojun staring from beside me. Today is just not my day. I know I would run into them at some point but I hoped it wouldn't be this soon.

"Seojun, You can take a seat next to Suho. Violet, we didn't have enough desks so you can take the one at the back," Mr Han explains and I nod.

Me and Seojun lock eyes and race to the back and I manage to slip into the seat a few seconds before Seojun, who glares before turning away.

"Hey, you. Move. This was my seat before I left," He intimidates the new girl.

"Seojun, she sat there because she has bad eyesight," Mr Han explains. "Taehoon! Our handsome Taehoonie! Will wyou be willing to give up your seat?"

"Yes! Lee Suho!" Taehoon says an dances over to sit next to Suho.

"Okay, shall we begin?"

- - - - -

"Violet!!" I hear someone shout and turn my head and see Sua waving. I stand up and walk over to them, smiling at the new girl, who looks straight past me and winks. I look who it is and it is Suho, who looks confused as ever. What? Are they dating?

"Hey Sua, how have you been?" I ask, pushing what i just saw to the back of my mind.

"I missed you!! Why didn't you tell me you were coming back?!" She pouts, pulling me into a hug.

"It was a last minute thing," I lie and look at the new girl.

"Hi, I'm Violet," I introduce but she stay silent and looks up at me with her big, doe eyes.

"This is Im Jugyeong, or Imju. Sit, we need to catch up,"

"It's nice to see you again Vi, but I need to get to the teacher office," Sujin says and grabs Suho before walking off.

"Hey, are Sujin and Suho close?" Jugyeong asks

"Family friends since childhood. She's the only girl he'll actually talk to. Other than our dear, violet here." She explains, mushing my cheeks as she mentions me.

"That was before I moved away. We haven't spoken since, so I don't really know."

"Hey, Han Seojun. You should check in if you're back." Kim Chorong says and Seojun hits the desk and they walk out.

"Ignore them, they are idiots and all best friends. He just wants to act cool," I say, rolling my eyes and explaining to Jugyeong as Sua and Taehoon act all coupley.

"Guys, let's go for lunch!" I announce and we head to the cafeteria.