TWENTY-ONE

"Sir, I'm the one that caused the fight! It's my fault!" I run in a after Taehoon, Sua and Jugyeong run ahead of me and confess but I am only given the same treatment and he forces me to crouch and hold my hands out like the others who are in trouble for the fight.

"Squat down next to them! Squat! What will become of you all?!" He mutters before Sujin walks in.

"I was there too!" She says and is soon followed by Suho walking in and saying "I'm the one who started the fight"

"I see this was a colossus mess. Good for you. Good going," The teacher goes to yell at us but is cut off by the vice-president.

"Goodness!! You punks!!" He yells and makes us all push each other like dominoes before continuing on to say "Did our top student get hurt by any chance? What in the world did you fools do... to make Suho get into a fight!!" He yells doting on Suho.

"Mr Han Joon Woo?! These flowers are for you!! From Lim Hee–" but he shouts to cut the delivery guy.

"Go to the counsellors office! You guys!! All go to the guidance counsellors office, quickly!!" Mr Han says and rushes us off

- - - - -

The 7 of us are no sat in an empty classroom and have to right a 10 page apology for the fight that happened.

"You guys right like calligraphers. Why don't you just grind ink? When are we going to finish 10 pages? Here. Look. I have mastered how to write with both hands to make it faster," Taehoon jokes trying to bring the mood up.

"Babe, they've clearly never written this kind of stuff before. Look," Sua continues and writes with 3 pens.

"I'm sorry, guys. It's all because of me" I sigh, feeling really guilty.

"Why are you sorry? Seojun. You should apologise to them. Especially Violet. This happened because they thought she was your girlfriend," Sujin snaps at Seojun.

"Why? They look fine? You have legs, why didn't you run away?" Seojun replies, bluntly as he turns to me and Jugyeong.

"Hey, Cant you talk a bit nicer?" Jugyeong snaps back and they start bickering.

"Hey, Vi!! What's wrong?" Sua asks and runs round and kneels down beside me. They all turn and look at me as I start crying from the memories of that night.

"I was so scared. I-if you guys didn't show up... I'm sorry Jugyeong-ah," I cry and fall into Ju's arms as she, Sua and Sujin comfort me.

"What happened?" Sujin asks confused.

"Before Suho came in, Sung yong, he tried to... to... He had his hand..." I stutter and trail off when I see they got the hint.

"Don't worry. They won't be coming after you anymore, I promise." Seojun chips in and I nod before starting to calm myself down a bit.

"Did you fight them again?" I sigh, sniffing.

"Fight them? What makes you think they deserve to fight me? I would have beat them to a pulp!" He says, cracking his knuckles making me laugh a little bit.

"Okay, let's get these 10 pages done so we can go home. Thank you so much, guys," I smile and look at everyone on the table.

"What are friends for!!" Sua says and we all laugh before getting on with writing.