THIRTY-SEVEN

I had just sat down to study after I had woken up, hopped in the shower and got changed, when I receive a call from Sujin, asking me to meet her at the mall in an hour. I grab my phone off of charge and put on my shoes before heading out and locking the door behind me.

I arrive at the mall and see Sujin waiting outside so I run up to her and link arms and we walk inside.

"Let's check out this store!" She says and pulls me over to the caps

"You want to buy a cap?" I ask, flicking through them. "I think this one would suit you," I continue point out a pretty white one.

"It's not for me. I want to give it to Suho," She explains

"Suho? Why?" I question

"Hi family and mine ate together a few days ago, and he saved me," She tells me.

"How?"

"I felt suffocated because of my dad so he said "We have a study session. Sujin, lets go," all cool and he got me out of there. What about this one?" She asks, thankfully changing the subject and I nod at the one she's picked.

"He'll like this one right? Violet, do you think I should ask him out when I give I him this," She asks and I'm shocked and annoyed but I try to play it off.

"I wonder if he'll be shocked. We've been friends for 10 years, so he wouldn't disown me right?" She asks and I nod.

"Definitely not. Let's go pay then!" I say and pull Sujin to the counter to pay. As I wait for her to play, I get a call from Suho. I quickly decline and text him that I am busy and cant talk right now before Sujin joins me and we leave that store.

"Do you really have to go?" I whine, wanting to spend a little bit more time with Sujin.

"Yeah, I have a tutor session. Here, I thought this was cute so I bought it when I got the cap," She says and hand me a small bag. When I look what's inside, I smile and pull out a really pretty scrunchy.

"I love it! It's so cute!" I say.

"I got my self one too. Now we match," She says and pulls out a similar one.

"Thank you!" I say before she leaves and I decide to visit Ju at her work place before heading home

- - - - -

As I arrive home, my phone buzzes from the kitchen counter, so I quickly grab it and read the message.

Suho: Mr Lim invited us over to join them for dinner

Violet: What? Why?

Suho: I went to apologise for what happened and he told me to invite you and join them

Suho: Please join me

Violet: Okay

Violet: Give me half an hour and I will head down

Suho: Okay, text me when you are on your way

I quickly run to my bedroom and hop in the shower. After that, I dry and straighten my hair and put on my outfit before I set off to go to Jugyeong's house. I'm so nervous. Why does he want us to come over?

I only have a few days left, I best start packing my things up and ask Jugyeong if she asked her parents yet. I guess I could always ask Suho if her parents decline.

Thirty minutes after I received the message, I grab my bag with my purse, portable charger and makeup bag in and leave, locking the door behind me as I text him that I just left and am on my way. Luckily, I only live a 5-10 minute walk from her house.

Once I arrive, I ring the doorbell and am startled when the door swings open and I am pulled inside by Mr Lim.

"Violet!! It is so nice to see you!! How have you been?!" He says, excited as we walk in and take our shoes off. I look around and laugh when I see Suho kneeling on the floor, wearing an apron and kneading some kind of dough.

"I'm good, Mr Lim. How have you been?" I reply, politely.

"I've been amazing!! We are going to make some dumplings, is that okay with you?" He says and I nod before putting my bag down and walking over to Suho and grabbing an apron.

"Here, I'll tie it," Suho says and wraps his arms around me.

"How did you get us roped into to this?!" I ask as I walk over. Luckily, I know how to do all of this. My mum used to do it and taught me when I was young, so I shouldn't need any guidance on how to do it.

"I came over to apologise but he dragged me in and told me to invite you before I could leave," He explains as he ties the apron in a bow.

"Thank you," I smile once he is finished and I check if Mr Lim is looking at us, and when I see he isn't I peck his lips quickly.

"I came over to apologise but he dragged me in and told me to invite you before I could leave," He explains.

"Come in! Don't mind the mess! I forgot to tell you that these guys would be her!" I hear and look up to see Jugyeong and Seojun walking through the front door with Ju's mom. We all share a look and I become curious, yet nervous at how this night is going to pan out.