TWENTY-NINE

"Guy! Do you know what the highlight of a trip is?" Mr Han quizzes us

"Having Fun with friends?!"

"Speaking without honorifics!"

"The highlight of a trip is doing a treasure hunt!!" He explains.

"You aren't very well either?" I ask Jugyeong as we both sniff.

"Yes. Let's go ask Mr Han if we can sit on the bus instead," She says and I nod.

Once we get the okay, we head there and I sit in front of Jugyeong, where is really warm.

"Are you guys sick?" I hear and I look up to see Seojun. I just groan and curl up more and he goes to Jugyeong before running off. My nose hurts and have a really bad headache.

"Here, I have medicine," He says and sits next to Ju.

"Shhh," I say, grumpily.

"here, you too," He says and sits next to me and hands me some tablets and a drink.

"Thank you, I say before dozing off again.

~Seojun's p.o.v.~

I see Suho coming over to the bus and staring at me and Violet. In order to make him jealous and mad, I get Violets head and rest it on my shoulder whilst she sleeps.

He reaches his hand out to touch her but before he can, I grab his wrist.

"You'll wake her. Let them both sleep," I mutter through gritted teeth.

"Let go" He says

"What if I refuse," I reply

"Come out," He whispers and leaves the bus.

I rest her head carefully against the window and follow Suho off the bus and into a field and he swings first and everyone starts to gather around.

"Do you call yourself a human?" He says and I reply with "Are you blinded? What do you think I am?" before rolling us over and grabbing his collar.

"You know I like her!" He yells

"Was it first come, first served? Who cares if you like her first!" I smirk

"Why does it have to be Violet?!"

"I don't know!!" I lie and we both stand up again

"Give up on her!!" He demands

"Why should I? It's her feelings that matter!!" I yell and we kick each other and fall over, out of breath and tired from the fight.

- - - - -

~Violet's p.o.v.~

"Violet!! Come one!! We've got to get up," I hear Jugyeong say so I follow her off the bus and link arms with her as we head back and join the crowd around the stage for the 'concert' before sitting next to Sua

"Now! The rainbow team for a super strength show" The MC announces and Chorong and his friends go on stage.

"What's he pulling? A car? No, a bicycle." The MC plays along and I laugh at their little show and cheer them on.

"Wow did you see those balloon pops!! Finish! Good job!" He says as they strike their final pose.

"Now, I hear there is two people in the audience who used to be idol trainees. Where are you?!" the MC says and, luckily, all of the fingers point to Seojun and I.

"Ladies first! Miss Jeon Violet!! Get up here!!" The MC says and I am practically pushed onto the stage by my friends and all of my other classmates.

I take the guitar from the MC and start playing the first song i thought of, which happened to be best part by H.E.R. and Daniel Caesar (See Media)

Once I finish, everyone cheers as I bow before running back to my seat between Sua and Jugyeong. I smile at Sua, Taehoon and Ju, who all clap as I sit down and pat my back, excitedly.

"Next up! The handsome and charismatic, Han Seojun. Let's bring him up here and, with persuasion from Jugyeong, he goes up on stage to sing a song.

Once he starts singing, I smile as memories of the four of us singing and playing instruments together at the studio rush through my head. It's been so long since I have heard Seojun sing. It's nice to hear him again.

I sway with the music and look over at Suho and see him watching him and I can tell he's I probably thinking the same thing as me.

As I am watching him, Sujin comes and sits next to him, wearing his hat so I stand up and walk off.

"Vi, where are you going?" Sua shouts but I just keep walking, only stopping when I feel my heart hurt in my chest.

"Violet!!" I hear and turn round and see Taehoon.

"Can you take this to Suho for me?" He requests.

"Why cant you do it yourself?" I ask, confused.

"Listen to me carefully, walk southeast and you'll find Suho on a walk. Nature's calling, I'm sorry," He says and goes to walk off, still holding the jacket.

"The jacket!" I shout before he walks off and he turns and passes it to me before actually running off.

On my way to meet Suho, I bump into Jugyeong and look at the jacket sadly before walking over to her.

"Can you give this to Suho for me? Taehoon wanted me to do it but I have to do something," I ask and hand her the jacket, pointing her in his direction.

I walk away and go to the river and I see Jugyeong crying whilst Seojun is knelt in front of her.

"I'm sorry, alright? Whatever I did, I'm sorry," I hear Seojun say.

"Why? Why doesn't Lee Suho like me?" I hear her say and my heart sinks

"You see–"

"Don't say it," Seojun cuts her off.

"I like Lee Suho." Jugyeong cries and I instantly feel guilty so I run off before they can see me or I hear anything else. I can't do this to her. What do I do?