FORTY-FOUR

"What are you guys doing?" I ask Sua and Jugyeong as I walk over to them, taking pictures of each other.

"I'm entering the Newstargram Queen Contest. You should enter too! Out of the three of us, one of us should win!" She offers

"No, you guys will definitely win," I assure and decline her offer and she nods before snapping Ju's pictures again

After school finishes, I go back to the house and get changed before heading to the hospital again, this time with Jugyeong.

"you're here again?" I hear and turn to see Seojun.

"Yeah. It's not like I can call him or anything," I explain

"Talk about devotion!" He mutters, sarcastically.

"You got one of your casts off!" Ju points out.

"That's good. It means Suho is getting better," I joke before I grab Ju and try to walk off.

"Hey. Did you know he has a cousin that he is really close with?" He asks me and Ju.

"Yes. Yes, of course. Quickly lets go!" Ju says and drags me off.

"What cousin?" I question her.

"When I first visited Suho, I had no makeup on so Suho had to lie and say I was his cousin that he was close with," She clarifies and I nod before we head to see Suho.

- - - - -

As we approach Seyeon's room, we hear a crash and rush over but stop at the door when we see Suho and his dad.

"Why did you do it? Seyeon was my friend. Why on earth did you do it?!" Suho shouts

"I didn't know about Seyeon's incident. I let director Oh take care of it, but I had no idea what he'd do. I would've stopped im ad I known. Like you just said, Seyeon was your friend so why would I have done it?" Mr Lee tries to justify himself

"So you're blaming it all on Director Oh. He did it to cover up your romance with the actress. Saying you didn't know makes it all right? Do you honestly think you're not responsible? I... wasn't able to answer Seyeon's last call. Thinking that led to his suicide... has been haunting me all this time. But... You were the reason why this happened. Why be afraid of some rumour with an actress? As if it is any big deal!" Suho cries and I want to go in and help him but I know that he has to do this with his dad on his own.

"I... didn't want you to be disappointed in me. You were already so distant, and I was afraid that the news would only drive you away. It's why I wanted to cover it up." Mr Lee defends himself, albeit badly

"How can I be disappointed in a man I have no expectations for? I already witnessed it a long time ago. What you were doing on the night mom died." Suho almost whispers

"What? You saw that? Suho, back then..." Mr lee tries to say but is cut off by Suho

"Leave" He says before turning and hunching over his bed as his dad runs to help him.

"Suho!" He says but Suho pushes his off.

"Get out!" He shouts before finally collapsing on his bed.

I shout a nurse before we run and watch as Suho writhes on his bed and the nurse and his dad try to help him.

I can't watch so I turn around and hug Jugyeong, who strokes my head as I cry.

- - - - -

"He seems to have had a panic attack. The ECG and other tests showed no abnormalities. It was probably a psychogenic non-epileptic seizure " I listen to the doctor explain to Suho's dad and sigh before I share a look with Seojun, who goes and sits next to him whilst I head to the room.

I walk in and see Suho fast asleep, probably from all of the medication. I grab a blanket and put it over my legs as I sit on the chair and lean forward, holding his hand as I lay my head next to him.

"What are you still doing here?" Seojun asks as he sits on his bed.

"I'm staying here until he wakes up. I asked the nurses and they said it's fine," I mumble before finally falling asleep.