FORTY-TWO

I walk out see Jugyeong downstairs with her family, ready to leave.

"You're wearing you scrunchie!!" I smile, as I notice the thing that Sujin bought the 3 of us in her hair.

"Yeah. You should wear yours too!" She smiles.

"I'll go grab it!" I say and go back upstairs and grab it from her desk and put my hair in a cute messy bun before running downstairs and leaving with Jugyeong.

"I'll see you later!" I say and we run to our different first classes.

- - - - -

"Violet! Jugyeong!" I hear and me and Jugyeong turn after meeting up after class to see Sujin running out of her class.

"Sujin!! Did you sleep well?" I ask, a little awkwardly.

"Why are you being so awkward, huh?" She jokes and pokes my side.

"Am I? I didn't mean to be," I say, sheepishly.

"I see you both tied you hair back! Me too!" She says and turns to show us her hair.

"It's pretty!" Ju tells her and we start walking.

"Could we perhaps push up the study session today? I have extra classes today,," Sujin asks.

"But Suho..." I trail off and share a look with Ju.

"What about him?" She questions.

"He wont be able to make it today. He's in the hospital," Jugyeong explains to her.

"What? When?" Her face drops.

"He and Seojun got into a car accident yesterday," I tell her

"And you're telling me this now!!" She yells, mainly aiming her anger at me, as we met yesterday.

"I only found out after I left you," I defend myself, feeling slightly hurt but I understand where she is coming from.

"Is he badly hurt? Where did the accident happen?" She speedily says and there is an awkward silence.

"Forget it. I'll just ask him myself. You should go in, I need to hand in some homework." She says before we can answer  and walks off as I release a long sigh.

"Its okay. Let's just go to class," Ju rubs my back and we start walking again.

"Thanks, Ju. I don't know what I would do without you," I say, thanking her before we go into the class room

- - - - -

"From what I hear, Suho and Seojun were injured in a fist fight and not a car accident!" Sua gossips, making me and Jugyeong laugh.

"It was definitely a car accident. My sister saw It happen." Ju assures them

"Are you sure it wasn't a fist fight?!" Ju questions.

"Not at all," She says firmly.

"Shouldn't we go visit him at the hospital?" Taehoon suggests.

"Let's all go tomorrow," Sua says and I smile.

"I'm going to be late for my part-time job. I'll see you later!!" Ju tells us and runs of

"Bye Ju!"

"Bye Imju!"

"Work hard, Jugyeong," We all shout before I turn to them.

"I have to get going as well. See you tomorrow?" I smile and we say bye to each other before I walk out of school and head home to drop my stuff off, get changed and go to prince comics before I head to hospital to visit Seojun and Suho.

- - - - -

I walk into the hospital room and freeze when I see a shirtless Seojun with Suho on top of him. A nurse walks in behind me and also freezes before leaving, saying she'll come back later. Suho painfully rushes to get up and they both stand up to face me

"Hi, guys. You seem very... close," I say, shocked but trying not to laugh.

"I was helping him get changed!" Suho explains.

"I'll wait outside..." I say.

"Hurry up!!" Seojun says and Suho block him form view before nodding

"Okay, I'll be quick!!" He says and I walk out and shut the door behind me

I walk back in when Suho shouts that it is okay now and grab a chair and sit in front of Suho, glancing between Suho and Seojun.

Seojun let's out a sigh and stands up to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" I ask, not wanting to kick him out if he wanted to stay.

"Are you going to the bathroom? Do you need my help?" Suho asks him.

"You have to help him with that?! Then again, I guess you can't go by yourself" I question before realising he has casts on both of his arms

"Don't imagine it!! Im going for a walk," He snaps and leaves.

"Here. I brought you some things in case you git bored," I say and hand him the bag.

"It looks heavy. You didn't have to bring me anything," He smiles and takes the books out of the bag.

"I didn't know if you read them or not but I spoke to the owner and Jugyeong and he helped me pick them," I explain

"It looks fun. Thank you," He smiles and ruffles my hair, before a book drops on the floor.

"I'll get it!" I tell him and lean down to get it but before I can sit up, I hear the door open so I turn my head and see Juyoung.

"Wow. My mum made you this! I'll be going," He smirks and winks at Suho.

"Wait! Juyoung. It's my hair it's -" I try to explain.

"No, no, no... I don't want to hear it. Go ahead and kiss!!" He jokes and runs off before we could stop him.

I open my mouth to speak, but freeze when I hear people running down the hall, and I hear them taking about Seojun. It must be Chorong and the others.

"What do we do? If I go out they will see me" I ask, nervous.

"Get in!" He says and before I can protest, I am laid on Suho's chest with the covers hiding me.