THIRTY-TWO

"Isn't that the person Jugyeong is a big fan of? Selena?" I ask as we walk through the mall.

"Wait a second," I say and snap a picture of her to Ju and tell her what mall we are at, even though it is an hour away.

I pull Suho over and stand at the back and watch for a while when I hear yelling about 40 minutes later. I see Jugyeong running over and I'm shocked at how fast she made it over here.

When Selena asks a question, Ju answers and gets it right.

"We'll be going," I smile at Jugyeong in her own world and wave bye to her before walking off with Suho to continue our date.

- - - - -

"Thank you for today. I really enjoyed it" I say as we walk down the street to my apartment building.

"Really? I'm glad," He says. My hand brushes his as we walk and I blush, waiting to see if he will do anything. The next time our hands brush, I grab his hand and link our fingers as we walk down the street with our hands swinging.

Once we arrive outside my apartment complex, I let go of his hand and turn to face him.

"see you at school?" I say and he nods, before watching me walk into my apartment block.

I turn and wave one more time before disappearing from view.

- - - - -

The next time I walk into the classroom, Sua and Ju both run up to me as everyone whispers and points at me.

"Vi, you have a boyfriend? Why didn't you tell us?!" She says

"What? Who told you that?!" I ask, confused how they found out. Sua Points to Hyunkyu, so I glare at him as I sit down in my seat.

"I saw them at the K mall. He was hiding so we couldn't see him," Hyunkyu says.

"That's not it! He was a friends! He was just shy and didn't want anyone to gossip, like right now!!" I lie

They all start teasing me, so I put my head down and try to ignore the,

Why?! Why did he have to do this?!

Suho: Can you send me those pictures?

Violet: What pictures?

Suho: The ones we took on the boat

I go to my gallery and select the pictures before sending them to Suho before putting my phone down ad organising my desk. My phone vibrates again and I check it

Suho: Aren't you going to send them?

My eyes widen as I go onto my message and see I sent them to Hyunkyu by accident instead of Suho. If he sees those pictures they will be plastered all around school. What do I do? Why him?

I look at his desk but he is gone. I rush out of the classroom to find him to stop him from seeing those pictures.

Luckily, He is just round the corner and hasn't checked his phone yet, which is in his back pocket. All I have to do is get his phone and delete them before he sees them.

I run over and push past him before grabbing his phone without him realising.

Class starts and I quickly put our phones in my cardigan pocket before walking back in and to my desk. I go to delete it but it is locked and I have no idea what his password could be. I need to delete it before he realises his phone is gone. I can get his fingerprint whilst he is napping!!

I look at him whilst he work and wait for him to fall asleep. Why does he have to be such a book worm today!! I lock eyes with him and stare at him, wishing him to fall asleep as I swirl my fingers and by the time I have clicked my fingers, he's passed out. As the students leave, I quickly and carefully scan his thumbprint and go onto his phone.

"Why do you have my phone?" He asks and wakes up as I go onto out our messages.

"Nothing!!" I yell as I quickly delete it and drop his phone and his desk

"Nothing, I'll see you next lesson," I smile and walk out to meet Sua, Sujin and Jugyeong.

- - - - -

"If he'd have found out, our entire school and every school within a 5 mile radius would have found out in a few hours," I exaggerate as me and Suho walk home.

"You must be terrified to get dragged to the rooftop," He half-jokes.

"That isn't the only reason," I start, "Everyone will start saying nasty thing about someone like me dating someone like you," I sigh.

"What are you like?" He questions.

"The only thing I have going for me is that I'm smart. I'm not pretty... I'm not funny... I'm not skinny... Your way out of my league," I say and laugh, sadly.

"Your not. I like you just the way you are. So stop saying things like that. Your perfect." He says and grabs my hand.

"Come on, I know the perfect place to grab some Ramyeon," He says and grabs my hand pulling me to wherever.

We get to a cute little place called prince comics. I walk inside and see Gowoon at the front desk. I push Suho out and walk back inside.

"Why, look who it is!!" I shout and I pull her into a hug.

"Unnie! What are you doing here?" She asks.

"I saw it and I thought I'd take a look around," I explain and I head to the back whilst pulling out my phone to text Suho.

Violet: Sorry, I panicked

Suho: Can I come in now?

Violet: Yes

Suho walks in and comes to the back, sitting next to me. We get our ramen, being careful of Gowoon seeing us and we head home after a couple of hours.