FIFTY-ONE

"I heard you guys didn't eat. Let's eat-" Mr Han tries to say but is cut off

"Jugyeong. What were you doing at school at such a later hour?"

"What about you?" She answers back

"I asked first. Add the dumplings" She yells then instructs Suho

"Looking for Violet's necklace," She glances at me and I show her the necklace.

"It's pretty. Did you get it as a gift?" She asks and I nod.

"What were you doing hiding under the table with my homeroom teacher? Mr Han, that goes in later," Jugyeong says, angrily and then instructs Mr Han

"We're dating," Heekyung tells us, bluntly.

"So that boyfriend with a fruity face is... my home room teacher? Are you crazy, Unnie?" She questions, shocked

"Yes, im crazy in love. We're two healthy grownups so why can't we fall in love! Its boiling" She explains, cheesily before adding more ingredients

"So you were crazy enough to fool around at my school?!"

"I wouldn't call it crazy. I had to work overtime and my Heekyung.. I mean Heekyung bought me food," Mr Han chimes in

"Grapefruit was desperate not to get caught by you!" She tells Jugyeong off.

"Grapefruit?" Jugyeong asks

"I mean, Junwoo. Anyway that why we hid it," She states.

"Why would you date my homeroom teacher! This is going to make my school life so uncomfortable. Couldn't you date anyone else?" Jugyeong whines.

"Grapefruit is special to me!" She exclaims

"I told you the glass noodles need to wait!"

"It needs to boil more!" They both shout, stopping Seojun from adding Ramyeon and Mr Han from adding glass noodles.

"Do you think we could sneak off?" I whisper in Suho's ear and we share a look before slowly standing up and we turn to leave, quickly.

"You two! Sit down!" Heekyung says and we smile as we sit back down after not getting very far.

- - - - -

"How did they even meet?" I wonder as I slip my hand into Suho's, which he brings into his coat pocket

"Who knows. It must be so awkward for Jugyeong," Suho replies.

"Do you really think Mr Han looks like a grapefruit?" I question and look at Suho for an answer.

"No," He tells me and I nod, once we arrive at Ju's house.

"You go in first," He says and I nod, lifting the hand not in his and waving, which he reciprocates.

I walk inside, letting go of his hand and closing the gate.

I think for a minute before heading back out but I don't see him anywhere. He left fast. I pout to myself but before I can go back in, a hand spins me around and pushes me against the wall, startling me.

I see Suho and widen my eyes as he leans down and connect our lips for a long moment before pulling away.

"That's what we didn't get to do earlier," He clarifies before grabbing my neck and pulling me in again for another kiss.

This kiss is deeper and lasts a lot longer. I push back against his lips and grab his coat to hold him close, as he has one hand on the wall behind me, beside my head and the other behind my neck, pulling me further into the kiss.

"You should go," I sigh as we pull away, my lips chasing his for a second before we rest our foreheads together.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow," He says and pecks my lips one more time before he watches me go inside and then actually leaves.