FORTY-NINE

I walk into prince comics, where I told Suho to meet me so I can give him the present I bought for him.

Meanwhile, I wonder around and look at all of the books on the shelves and pick out a few and flick through them before reading all of the drawings on the wall and I spot one in particular.

'Lim Jugyeong's seat. Sit here and you'll get a hairy but!!!'

This makes me laugh, because I can definitely see Ju saying that.

"You're here already?" I hear and turn around and see Suho walking through.

"Yes! Come sit!!" I say and sit down, pulling him to sit next to me, carefully

"This is for you," I say and hand him a paper bag.

"Only can people can see it. It was really expensive. Can't you see the watch?" I joke as he opens the bag.

"I'm kidding. Whenever you feel panicked, if you hold this up to your mouth and breathe in and out, it is supposed to help you calm down so you should always keep it with you," I demonstrate with the bag before pulling out the next thing.

"Thank you. There's more? You didn't have to get me anything," He tells me.

"I know but I wanted too. These are worry dolls," I move on and pull out the 6 dolls before continuing.

"You're supposed tell them your worries if you can't sleep and then put these under your pillow and when you sleep, they take away all your worries," I explain and hand them to him before pulling out one of the last 3 items.

"I doubt that's true..." He says and smiles.

"Hey! I did my research and they use these in therapy you know! Besides, I believe it," I mutter

"Knitting helps ease the mind," I say and hand him the wool and needles.

"Knitting?"

"Yes, and then I bought us this," I say and hand him one of the boxes. He opens it and sees a cute keychain and I open mine to show matching.

"People will figure it out if we wear these on our bags," He says and I nod.

"I know. That's why we'll do it when we are able to go in public," I promise.

"There is one more thing. But I am more nervous about this one," I say and pull out the slightly larger present and hand it to him.

"Wow! I love this! Where did you get it?!" He asks, looking at the drawing of us.

"I drew it," I tell him, shyly.

"Really? It's amazing! Thank you for everything, Jagiya," He says and leans over and kisses my cheek.

"What did you just call me?" I ask with a big grin.

"W-what?" He stutters

"You just called me Jagiya!" I laugh at him being so flustered.

"No!" He says, defensively.

"It's okay. I like it," I tell him and laugh as he blushes.

- - - - -

"Why are you waiting out side our classroom? Get going already." Seojun says as everyone crowds around the door. What the hell are they looking at? When we walk inside, it is no better and they are all crowded around Jugyeong.

"What's going on?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Jugyeong won the Newstargram Queen contest!!" Sua shouts, excitedly.

"Really? Congratulations, Ju!!" I say but she just frowns and hits her head on the table.

Once class, starts everyone eventually disperses but the class is still filled with whispers about Ju winning the competition and wondering whether she will be a celebrity.

After school is finished, I walk out to head home but stop when I see Jugyeong and Hyemin running across the street. I follow and see them talking.

"Jugyeong! Are you okay?" I shout and she turns to look at me.

"Yeah, let's go Vi," I say and I glance at Hyemin before I walk off with Jugyeong.

"What happened?" I question, worried for her.

"Me and Sujin saved her from my old bullies from Yongpa and Hyemin now knows who I actually am," She explains

"Really? Do you think she'll tell anyone?" I ask.

"I don't think so. Let's go home, Sujin must have gone to the academy inside," She says.