TWO

I join everyone in the cafeteria after going to the ladies room to do my business and clean up a bit so I grab some food and instead of going to my friends, I go and sit across from Sujin and smile at her.

"Hey. It's been a while. How've you been?" I ask.

"Good. What about you?" He asks, staring into my eyes

"Okay." I reply,

"Good," She says and we continue to eat whilst chipping in to the conversation on our table.

Once we are finished, I, linking arms with Sujin and smiling at the group of 4.

"So, how was America? Meet any cute boys?" Sua asks, smirking.

"No, I didn't," I explain, briefly and quickly change the topic as we walk to our class.

We head into English literature class and are split into groups and I am with Sujin, Sua, Seojun and a few other student for the presentation.

"Hey, Han Seojun. Can you put together a PPT file?" Sujin asks, but Seojun, being the idiot he is, misinterprets it and rambles about his part-time modelling, to which we roll our eyes and continue to split the tasks between us in preparation for the presentation.

- - - - -

Our next lesson is physical education and we head out to the field and start playing dodgeball. We mess around and I pass the ball to Jugyeong, who throws it at Sujin, who also catches it and before we can continue our game, every one stops to watch Seojun and Suho compete with each other.

What happened with those 2 after I left? They used to be such good friends.

Suho gets out Seojun, and sulks as he walks away. Before I could go over to him, Jugyeong loses the ball and chases after it.

Seojun stops it and talks to Jugyeong but I can't make out what they are saying before Hyunkyu hits Seojun with the ball and he storms away.

- - - - -

"Where is Taehoon?" Sujin asks as we walk towards the classroom.

"He has to study. He fell asleep early last night as well so he didn't answer any of my texts. I don't think he even realises it our 100 day anniversary," Sua pouts, hugging my arm.

"It will be okay. You can beat him up later for it," I comfort, jokingly to try and lighten the mood but as we walk into the class room, there is a pathway of roses and stood as the end of it is Taehoon. I pry Sua off my arm and I push her towards him and cringe as he serenades her and shows picture of them together. Whilst this is all so cute, it also very cringey and too lovey at the same time.

"I've had enough of this!!" Hyunkyu yells and goes to throw the cake but it misses Sua and Taehoon and hits Imju straight in the face.

We all rush to help her but before we start wiping it off her and her clothes she yells "Stop" and grabs her makeup bag and runs.