FIFTY-THREE

We walk out of Suho's apartment and Suho stops beside me so I look in front of us and see Director Oh.

"I'll walk ahead, okay?" I say and leave the two of them to talk.

"violet!" I hear him shout a few minutes later and see him running to catch up to me.

"What did he want?" I ask, holding his hand again.

"Just spoke to me about my dad. Let's go, yeah?" I smile before we start walking again

We walk down the street to Jugyeong's to see if she is coming to school today.

We arrive outside the gate and I pull out my phone to text Jugyeong but stop when the gate opens but it is only Juyoung.

"Hyung! Noona!" He yells, excitedly.

"Juyoung, where is Jugyeong? Is she okay?" I question

"She'll probably be skipping today as well." He explains

"Can you tell her to pick up her phone?" Suho requests

"I doubt she's in a position to do so. Mum is yelling at her because she locked herself in her room," He explains.

"We should go to school. I'll tell my dad to tell her to answer her phone when she feels better. Let's go," He says and links arms with Suho as we walk to the bus stop.

- - - - -

~Seojun's p.o.v.~

"It's Han Seojun!"

"What is he doing here?"

"Who is he?"

"I don't know! He's so handsome!"

"Is he from Saebom High School?!"

I ignore everyone stares and walk up the stairs and straight to Park Saemi.

"Seojun-ah! Han Seojun! I heard you asked for me. Why?" She questions, acting coy.

"I told you I wouldn't stand for this kind of stuff," I say, gritting my teeth.

"And what exactly are you going to do to me?" She jokes

"Delete it whilst I'm being nice," I demand.

"Delete what?" She plays dumb

"The video she showed me yesterday. You uploaded it to our school community!" I shout

"What are you talking about? *gasp* Someone upload them to your online school community? Wow, that's amazing! That's what you came here because of that? Well, I'm sorry to tell you this, but It's wasn't me," She laughs

"It wasn't you?" I ask, unsure if she is lying.

"It wasn't. Dumpling doesn't even go to our school. Why would I upload it on your online community?" Saemi denies.

"No other trash would do that." I explain, bluntly

"Actually, that's not true. How do you think I found out dumpling was Lim Jugyeong? Wow, is this why she asked me for my dumb cousins pictures as well?" She smirks.

"What?" I question her

"My cousin goes to Saebom as well. You might know her. She goes by Violet?"

I quickly pull out my phone to see if there has been another post made and there on top of the school community posts, is a picture of Suho and Violet kissing.

"Who is it? Who did this?! Why do they deserve this?! I yell at her again, my anger now double  and she finally tells me before I leave.

- - - - -

~Violet's p.o.v.~

I sit down and run my hands through my hair after walking round the entire school and ripping Jugyeong's vandalised pictures off of the wall with Suho. How can they do this to her? I see Sujin staring at me out of the corner of her eye before smirking. What does she have planned now?

I sigh before pulling out my stuff for this lesson before the teacher comes in.

"Violet! Is it true?" Hyunkyu shouts, running in.

"What?" I ask, looking around and see everyone staring at me.

"There's a post your cousins boyfriend cheated on her with you. Look!" He says and there is a picture of me kissing Suho at the hospital above the article.

"W-where did you f-find this?" I ask panicking as everyone gasps and pulls out there phones.

"It was posted on the school website.

I get up the article and read it.

- - - - -

Here's another one of your school royalties exposed.

Your precious princess Jeon Hwayoung, who goes by Violet, is a slut.

When she was 15, Violet attended a party for her cousins 16th birthday, only to end up making her cousins boyfriend cheat on her. What kind of person does that?

Her poor cousin found out the next day when it was spread around the school. She confronted her and asked her and she denied it but there were pictures and the pictures don't lie do they?

What. A. Slut.

She can't have changed in such a short time, right? Do you really want your boyfriends around this girl?

Lee Suho, do you really want to be with a girl that will cheat on you?

- - - - -

"Is it true?" Sua asks and I shake my head instantly.

"N-no, Sua–" I try to defend myself but I stutter because I became very anxious.

"You stuttered!" Sua says and steps away from me.

"No, listen. Sua–"I say but she cuts me off again.

"First Jugyeong and now you. I really can't trust anyone," She laughs in disbelief and goes back to her seat when the teacher walks in.

"Okay class..." He starts but I cut him off.

"Sir, is it okay if I go to the nurses office?" I ask but before he can reply I grab all of my stuff and run out of the classroom.

I run through the corridor and try to ignore the whispers and stares as I leave. 

I quickly buy a train ticket on my way to the train station in the taxi. Even though I don't have any of my belongings, I get on the train with what I have and go to where my grandma and mum are.