FORTY-THREE

"He isn't here..." Chorong says and I hold my breath, wishing them to leave.

"Suho!! Suho!!" I then hear and as it gets closer, I recognise it as Taehoon.

If it was just Seojun's friends, I would be fine, but our friends as well? I'm screwed...

"Suho, are you okay?!" I hear another voice

"Stop! Don't touch me..." Suho tells them

"Why?!"

"It hurts," He lies and I sigh.

Is that Hyunkyu? If he finds out I'm here, especially under his duvet, everyone will know. I'm not sure if I'm ready to tell everyone else yet!! From what I can figure out, I think Chorong and his friends go over to Seojun's bed and Taehoon and Hyunkyu sit next to Suho.

"It's nice. Try some."

"Yes. There"

"Is that it?"

"Yes"

"Han Seojun!!"

"Are you okay?"

"Your alive!"

"Come here!"

Thank god. Maybe he can get rid of them before I suffocate under here.

"I was so worried about you! I had no appetite!!" Chorong cries

"You had no appetite because you always eat," Seojun replies

"Excuse me! Can you keep it down? You aren't the only patient in here!" Taehoon yells and it goes silent for a few seconds before they start being loud again.

"Suho, you need to rest! Look at him, he's sweating! What do I do?" Taehoon cries

"My hands are fine!!" He says

"I'll wipe your feet, which aren't fine then!!" He says and before I can do anything, my feet with are revealed and I can feel a cold breeze on them.

"Suho, your feet are so cute and small! I didn't know you liked pink!!" Taehoon laughs, talking about my socks.

"How dare you touch it!!" Suho says and leans up to cover my foot back up.

"Hey! I just wanted to wipe your foot! Your so mean!" Taehoon cries.

"Let's order chicken!"

"Where's the TV?"

"Order pizza too!"

"Order what he likes!"

"Seojun doesn't like pizza!"

"Hey! Leave. All of you," Seojun finally speaks up. Thank God.

"Why? I'm sleeping here tonight?!" Chorong teases

"Yeah, you should leave. Your too loud!" Taehoon chimes in.

"You leave too. Please." Suho tells him and I have to hold in my laugh. Poor Taehoon.

"Why are you so desperate to get rid of us?"

"I need to talk to Suho. Alone." He lies

"Okay! I'm for this bromance!"

"Yeo Hajin is filming a drama in the lobby!" Seojun tells them and everyone rushes out to the lobby, finally.

I sit up, painfully yanking my hair free from the button and turn to Suho.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I ask, making sure I didn't hurt him.

"I'm fine, I swear," He smiles and I calm down.

"I should go before the come back," I say and lean in to peck his cheek, before I stand up.

Before I can leave though, he grabs my wrist and spins me back around, pulling me down so our lips meet. I lean into the kiss and smile slightly before pulling away.

"I have to go," I say and peck his lips one more time.

- - - - -

I close the door and head to leave, before bumping into Seojun.

"What's that?" He asks, pointing at my hair so I reach up to see what he is talking about. When I pull my hadn down, I see it is the button from Suho's clothes

"Nothing," I quickly say and throw it away, miling sheepishly at Seojun

"Why leave? I just got rid of them for you." He asks, thankfully changing the subject.

"It's late, I should get home," I explain and go to walk past him but he stops me

"Why did you bother hiding? Just tell everyone your dating! Problem solved!" He says

"It's not that easy," I tell him

"Why? Because of Kang Sujin?" He yells

"No... Maybe..." I admit before looking at his cast.

"Can I write on it?" I ask, not waiting for an answer before grabbing the pen in his pocket.

"Whatever. Just don't put anything weird!!" He says and holds out his arm.

I simply write 'Get well soon! Fighting!' before I return the pen.

"I'll get going! Bye" I say and run off.

"Violet!" He shouts and I turn to look at him as I get to the door.

"Be careful going home," I hear him mutter and I nod.

"I will!" I shout back to him and as I leave.