EIGHT

I walk into the theatre after going to the bathroom and sit next to Suho, who is staring ahead. The movie finally start and I am enjoying it a lot with the presence of Suho behind me but that quickly changes.

Suho jumps out of his seat before jumping down and stopping 2 people from kissing and then ducking down so i look around see Jugyeong and her date, looking round confused. He brought me here so he could spy on Jugyeong. To think, I actually thought he wanted to spend time with me.

I storm out before anyone sees me crying and angrily wipe my tears as I leave. Dammit. Suho's my ride and I don't know my way back. I sit on the hood of his car and wait for him to come out.

When he sees me, he runs over but before he could speak, I get off and he unlocks the door so I climb into the back seat.

"Why-"

"Just drive, Suho." I snap, not looking at him.

We finish the drive in silence and before I can get out, he locks the doors.

"Let me out, Suho. I swear to god..." I trail off, my voice breaking.

"What wrong?" He asked, clearly oblivious.

"You really think I didn't notice?! Jugyeong and her date sat in front of us?! God, I'm so mad right now, let me out!" I yell

"What's the big deal?" He asks, annoyed.

"The big deal? The big deal is that I thought I was your best friend and here I am being used so you can stalk some girl you like because she is on a date! To think, I was just starting like you and thought that you might actually like me back," I whisper the last part to myself.

"What?" He asks, confused.

"Nothing. Let me out." I demand and he finally unlocks it and lets me out so I run back to my apartment, crying.

I run and lay on my bed before holding my chest. I guess I've finally realised what I've been feeling.

I like Lee Suho.

~Suho's p.o.v.~

I sit onto my bed and sigh, now what do I do? How do I make it up to her? I feel so guilty. I was finally getting my best friend back and now I fucked it up. I don't want to lose her just because I made a stupid mistake. I still like Jugyeong but i think I might be starting to like Violet.

I don't want to lead either of them on but I'm not sure what I'm actually feel.

Maybe I should talk to Taehoon about it and see what he thinks about it. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm really sorry, Violet.