TEN

"Guys! Our first study session is finished!!" Taehoon celebrates as we leave.

"Let's go karaokeing?" Sua asks.

"I'm in" Me and Ju agree.

"You've been waiting for this for a while, haven't you?" Sujin smiles and we head to the Karaoke place.

- - - - -

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back in a sec," I tell them, panting from dancing and singing and head to the bathroom.

Before I can head back, I hear an amazing voice and go to the door and look in but I can't see anyone. This voice... It sounds really familiar. Once the song finishes, I head outside and jump when I see Seojun's motorbike.

"Stupid bike" I mutter under my breath and pretend to kick it before turning to leave.

"Yah! What are you doing to my bike!!" I hear and curse under my breath.

"Nothing!!" I say and turn around to see the guy himself.

I turn to head back inside but grab Seojun's arm and pull him away when I see Suho in the window. They can't see each other or they will fight again.

"What are you doing?" He asks, confused.

"Let's talk here! Its more private!" I lie and smile at him, awkwardly.

"Han Seojun!! Isn't that you?!" I hear and I turn around to see a group of weird guys walking towards us.

"What are you doing here?" Seojun snaps, taking a few steps forward.

"Wait? What are you doing bringing a girl down an alleyway?" He asks and I guess they are bad people from the way Seojun pushes me behind him to keep me out of view.

"Quickly, get going!" He pushes me and I contemplate for a few seconds before grabbing Seojun and running.

We run down the street into an side street then into an alleyway, switching right and left before he knocks some stools down and we hide behind some boxes.

We wait for a few minutes and I peak out before nodding to Seojun

"They're gone. The coast is clear." I say and we get up.

"Why did you do that? What will those guys think?" He asks

"Yah! I just saved you from those guys! That's the thanks I get? Forget it" I say and leave back to the Karaoke place.

- - - - -

"Seojun!" I yell running out before he got on his bike and left.

"Can you lend me bus fare? The others left and Ju must have taken my bag that had my wallet and purse in it." I explain.

"Walk home." He says.

"Forget it, I'll find another way home," I say and turn to leave but before I could fully walk off, her speaks up.

"I'll give you a ride. Get on," He says and I thank him before putting on the helmet and climbing on, putting my hands shyly on his waist.

He starts it but before he drives of, he brakes it and I shoot forward, wrapping my arms fully around his waist.

As we drive, I start to enjoy it and look around as we drive and he drops me off near the comic book place.

I climb off and take off the helmet and shake my hair off before handing him back the helmet.

"Here. Thanks," I say and hand it back

"if your really thankful, delete that picture," He says and I just sick my tongue out at him, glad I'm finally getting somewhere with Seojun.

"Jeon Violet." I hear and I turn around and see Suho walking towards us and Ju is sat on the bench.

I went through all of this and they still see each other.

"It's you again?" Seojun asks

"Why did you give her a ride?" Suho asks instead,

"What about you? Why did you leave her?" He replies

"Why don't we all just go home?" I say, stopping their argument.

Before we can all leave, someone bumps into us and I recognise it as Ju's older sister.

"Unnie!" Ju says and tries to wake her sister up by shaking her.

She starts making a vomiting face and Me and Ju back off and Seojun and Suho rush towards Ju's house, quickly.

Just as we arrive at their house, Heekyung turns and vomits on Suho.

"Gross," I whisper before walking away and the boys follow me.

The both stop and before I watch as, yet again, they argue and face off with each other