THREE

Everyone chases after Jugyeong and I am the last one out of the class room. Before I could head in their direction to help Jugyeong, I feel a hand on my arm.

"What are you doing here?" I hear and when I turn to the familiar voice I see Han Seojun.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"You should have stayed in America. It was better that way." He says with a straight face and glaring eyes.

"Well, I didn't have a choice," I snap and yank my arm from his grasp.

"Trust me, I didn't want to come back." I continue.

"What happened to you?" I ask as I hold back my tears from falling.

He stays silent and I roll my eyes before barging past him and walking away.

I run round the corner and see Suho waiting outside the toilet so I run past him and into the toilet

"Jugyeong!!" but I am stopped in my tracks when I see Jugyeong without make up on.

"Please don't tell anyone!!" She yells, falling to her knees in front of me.

"Is this why you ran? Because of your makeup?" I ask, realising why she is acting like she is.

"Yes. If people knew I looked this ugly underneath, they'd hate me and I'd be bullied again," Jugyeong explains so I kneel down and lift her head up to look at her face properly

"I think you look just as pretty without make up... but if this is how you feel comfortable, then your secret is safe with me. Now put your make up on so we can head to class," I smile, comfortingly and help her stand up and make conversation with her as she applies her make up again.

"Come on, we can have a slow walk back, you'll be okay, I promise," I smile, linking our arms

"Thank you for keeping it a secret and understanding," She says and I hug her before we leave the bathroom.

We walk out and she turns to talk to Suho but she actually talks to Seojun.

"Thank you. But why did you help me?" She asks and Seojun turns around.

"Hey. Forget it. Bring my helmet tomorrow!" he says but she runs off.

"Helmet? What does he mean?" I ask Jugyeong.

"I bumped into him and accidentally ran off with his helmet," She explains and I nod before we slowly make our way back to class.