FIFTY-SEVEN

"Wow! Look at them!"

"Jugyeong isn't wearing makeup,"

"She's so brave!"

"I can't believe Violet came back,"

"I thought Violet had moved abroad again?"

"Jugyeong, Violet, are you guys okay?" Hyunkyu asks and they all crowd around us.

"you guys are amazing!"

"I really admire you" Everyone compliments us and I am glad that everyone has forgotten about it and we are getting positive attention that she deserves for being confident enough to not wear makeup.

I look up and meet eyes with Sua before she stands up and runs out.

I share a look with Ju and we run out after her, shouting for her to come back.

We run round the corner and see Sua disappear but the bullies also came round the corner. I look around as we stand frozen and pull Ju into the toilet before we go into separate cubicles as we wait for them to leave but they walk into the bathroom.

"Hey, I heard Jugyeong came to school without makeup on. Where does she get that confidence from?"

"I know. I saw her earlier, she looks worse than in the video,"

"What about Violet? Do you really think she is dating Suho? Why would he want to date such a slut?"

"I bet they broke up once he found out, Who would date a girl like that?"

"Isn't Suho a little out of it these days? Remember what happened with his dad?"

"Right. He must be dating her because he isn't in the right mind!"

"Let's go!"

Once they are gone I walk out the cubicle and look at Jugyeong and sigh when I see her upset and I can feel my anger building.

"Come on," I say and grab her hand , pulling her out.

"Hey, You!" I shout and they bullies turn around

"Take back all of what you just said!" I yell

"Violet and... who's that? Jugyeong?! I couldn't recognise you without all of that makeup," They laugh.

"Fine. I'm dating Suho. Suho is my boyfriend!! There. Now you know," I shout to everyone watching.

"They must be crazy," They joke.

"He doesn't judge people on there looks or their past and he believes me and never doubted me. Unlike you trash. He likes people for who they really are. Did you not see my post? Do you want to know the truth about the rumour? Fine! That night I was drugged and forced to have sex with guys I barely even knew and it haunts me until this day! There you go! Say something bad about me now... I'm waiting... So you won't? Then don't bad mouth him because of me or Jugyeong either," I yell, finally gaining back the confidence I lost a long time ago.

"If you have something to say, come say it to our faces and we'll deal with you ourselves, okay?" Jugyeong chimes in, stepping forward to back me up, sharing a quick smile with me.

"Maybe if you put the time used to bully people into your studies maybe you get somewhere. Do you know what king comes after King Sejong? " Jugyeong continues and we laugh obnoxiously and high five to piss them off when they mutter the wrong answers.

"If I hear mine or Jugyeong's or anyone's name come out in a bad sense, I won't let you go free. Okay? Now get out my way" I whisper getting in their face before pushing them out of the way.

Once I am past them, I see Suho and he walks over to stand in front of me. I smile up at him and he lets out a silent laugh as he grabs my shoulders and leans up to press a kiss on my forehead.

I look around to see everyone staring and whispering but I am snapped out if when Suho pulls me into a hug and strokes my hair..

"Good job. I'm proud of you. Let's go," He whispers and grabs my hand before pulling me to the court yard.

"Are they really dating?"

"Lucky her,"

"Look at them,"

Almost everyone who walks past, point or whispers something about me and Suho whilst we are sat on the bench. I turn to Suho and see him holding his hand out, so I place my hand in his and look away as I blush.

"Us dating is no longer a secret," He says

"Yes. Today marks the day we revealed our relationship and the truth," I reply

"Are you okay?" He questions, squeezing my hand.

"Yes. I'm glad people finally know everything and I haven't heard anything bad since this morning. I have given up caring what people say because those that are my true friends will stick up for me and be there for me and I don't have to change myself or act a certain way for that to happen," I explain before looking at him to see his big smile.

"Your all grown up," He jokes, and put his hand on my head, which I swat away as he laughs.