FOUR

I walk into my small apartment that I live in alone and take my shoes off before heading straight to my bedroom and laying down. My mum moved back to her hometown in Busan but made me finish school here before I go to university. She has already spoken to my teachers and they said because of my perfect grades, it's okay for me not to have a parent attend parent-teacher day, even though it's supposed to be compulsory.

I lay on my bed and before I can fall asleep, my phone start buzzing so I pull it out and answer it without looking at the caller ID.

Mom: Yah! Violet!

Violet: Eomma. Why are you shouting?

Mom: You promised me that you would call me every night!!

Mom: What happened to last night?!

Mom: Do you realise how worried I was?!

Violet: Mom, I'm sorry!! But I just finished school and I'm really tired.

Violet: I'll call you tomorrow?

Mom: *Laughs* Okay. But if you don't call me I will come down there!!

Vi: Okay. Okay. Love you!

Mom: Love you too. Good night.

We hang up and I fall asleep almost instantly.

*Next Day*

I check the time on my phone and see I am running late so I shoot up and quickly get changed before running to the bus stop and luckily, I just manage to catch the bus. I see Jugyeong sat alone so I smile at her and head over and sit next to her.

"Good morning, how are you today?" I ask.

"I'm okay. How are you?" She smiles, shyly.

"I'm good," I giggle and we make small conversation as we head to school.

I sigh as we get to school and decide I already want to head home but I take a deep breath in and go into school, splitting off from Jugyeong, who says she has to do something before class.

I sit in my normal seat and look at Suho's seat before subconsciously sighing before slapping myself out of it. As much as I miss Seojun and Suho, everything is different.

Before I can talk to him, Jugyeong runs over and closes the blinds.

"Your eyes shouldn't have to suffer," She says before sitting back down

"What have you done now?!" I demand and he just looks at me innocently.

"Nothing" ha says and just turns away.

- - - - -

The teacher and Jugyeong leave to go do something and instead of talking I decide to text Sua.

Violet: Is it bad I want to go home already?

Violet: *Picture of me messing around with filters*

I send and put my phone down and rest my head on the desk before closing my eyes.

"What is it? Why did you just smirk?" I hear Sujin asks and I look up and see her talking to Suho/.

"What do you mean?" He deadpans.

"I just heard you laugh! I haven't heard that laugh in a year! It just gave me goosebumps! See! What were you laughing at?" She says and I open my eyes just as Suho glances to me and then back to Sujin and then flick through his book. I silently chuckle and watch as Sujin grows frustrated before heading to her seat

~Suho's p.o.v.~

I put my bag down and start pulling out my stuff when my phone buzzes. I pick it up and laugh, seeing it is Violet who sent me a text and a cute, funny picture of herself. I look over and see her resting her head on the desk, falling asleep. Why did she send me this?

"What is it? Why did you just smirk?" Sujin comes over and I look up and my smile drops.

"What do you mean?" I ask

"I just heard you laugh! I haven't heard that laugh in a year! It just gave me goosebumps! See! What were you laughing at?" She says and I just stare at her arm before looking back

"What a frustrating Jerk!" She mutters before walking off.

I look back at Violet and see her closing her eyes again with a small smile on her face.