THIRTY-FIVE

"Wow, it hasn't changed a bit," I tell him as we walk inside and I look around.

"Come on, you know where the bedroom is. Why don't you go get changed into something warm and dry," He suggests and I nod before heading there.

I walk in to his bedroom and look around at the large, neat room and I head over to the wardrobe. I look through his clothes and choose a baggy hoodie and some jogging bottoms before changing out of my wet clothes. Once I put his hoodie and jogging bottoms on and head back into the living room. I see Suho in the kitchen and he looks over at me as I walk in and blushes and turns away.

"What are you doing?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I was making us a warm drink. Here. Do you want to order something to eat?" He asks, turning round in my arms and hands me a drink and wrapping his arms round my waist as I grab the mug with both of my hands.

"Okay," I agree

"How does pizza sound?" He suggests

"Good," I nod and we go back into the living room and calling delivery for pizza.

"While we wait, come here," He says and grabs my hand and pulls me into the studio, where we spent most of our days, along with Seyeon and Seojun.

"Wow, it's been so long since I've been in here," I say and look around before lifting up the picture of the 4 of us together.

"It's been a while since I've been in here as well," He tells me.

"Why?" I question, curiously.

"After Seyeon died, you moved to America and me and Seojun fell out, I couldn't bring myself to come in here without hurting," He explains "But I feel better now. Maybe it because I'm with you," he continues and I walk over to him.

"I'm sorry," I apologise and wipe the tears from his eyes.

"Let me play you something," He says and we sit on the piano seat. As he plays, I am absorbed by them music and rest my head on his shoulder. I always loved it when Suho played music. It always calmed me down. The music is interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing. My eyes shoot open and we race for the door. We thank the delivery man and we head to get drinks before taking it to the living room.

"Do you want to watch a movie as we eat?" He asks

"Okay. How about a horror film?" I suggest.

"No. Something else." He declines and shakes his head.

"Why? You don't like horror?" I laugh

"No, it rained so why don't we watch a film related music?" He makes up and I just shake my head.

"Whatever," I say acting disappointed. And fake pout.

"Fine. We can watch a horror movie," He caves and I cheer.

We dim the lights and start eating as we watch the film and I can feel him tense.

As a jump scare comes out, he startles and grabs my hand, making me giggle, silently. I squeeze his hand and put it on my lap.

"You must really hate horror films. Ghosts don't show up in these scenes," I lie, holding back a laugh.

Once it appears, he jumps closer to me and glares at me.

"You said there won't be any ghosts!" He yells and we lock eyes.

As he leans in, I lean back against the sofa and once I am fully leaned back, our lips meet. He lays above me and put one of my hands on his shoulders, whilst another one is tangled in his hair. His tongue runs across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I teasingly, keep my mouth shut. He bites my lip, making me gasp and he take the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance for a few seconds, before he wins. He pulls away for air but before he does, I peck his lips one more time, breathing deeply.

I smile happily as he blushes and puts his weight on top of me and buries his head in my neck. We sit in a comfortable silence for a while until Suho shoots up and looks at the table in fear. Confused, I follow his eyes to see what he is looking at before I scream because there is an arm sticking out.

We jump over the back of the sofa and I grab the first thing I can use, which is a frying pan and run back in before swinging it back.

I hear him say "you aren't Jugyeong" as I swing it and hit him. Once he is laid on the floor, I recognise the man

"Mr Lim?" I question and and me and Suho share a confused look.

"I'll call Ju," I say, not wanting to even question it and leave the room to grab my phone.