NINE

I walk into school the next day with Jugyeong and I smirk when I see Seojun getting off his bike, quickly nudging Jugyeong. She sneakily take a picture, both of us giggling as she shows me but we are caught by Seojun.

"What are you doing?!" He asks, running over.

"Mihyang said to stop riding your bike!" I defend.

"I'm seriously dumbfounded."

"You should do what your mom tells you to do!" Jugyeong defends

"Are you guys my mom's mafia?" He asks, seriously

"Mafia? Do you mean spy?" Me and Jugyeong burst out laughing.

"Same difference, they're both bad guys!!" He tries to defend

"You're not the only one that has one!!" He laughs and shows me a picture of Jugyeong wearing her mud mask.

"Delete it now!" He tells me through his teeth.

"Han Seojun!!" Jugyeong yells, chasing after him, making me laugh as I follow them.

Whilst I'm not paying attention, I bump into Suho and I try to move away but before I can, he grabs my wrist.

"Violet, I'm sorry!" He says.

"It's okay, I was being dramatic and sensitive. Let's go to class!" I change the topic and we walk into class and head to our seats, trying to ignore what happened and how I reacted.

"Were you rejected?!" I jump as I hear Seojun say, loudly and all of his minions laugh at Jugyeong.

"Yah! Shut up! I'm trying to focus!" I yell and they shut up and Ju smiles at me, thankfully.

- - - - -

I walk into the cafeteria and see Seojun and his friends laughing and I'm guessing it's that picture of Lim Jugyeong and start plotting on how to get revenge on Seojun for Jugyeong. I see his keys hanging out of his pocket and smirk before running over and locking eyes with him before running away with keys in hand, barging past people in the hallway, not stopping to say sorry.

All I hear as I run is "Yah, Violet!", "Give it back" and "Give it back whilst I'm being nice!" from Seojun.

"Hey, give it back!" He yells before finally grabbing my wrist once we reach the courtyard

"Hand it over!" He demands and I smiles innocently.

"Hand over what?" I smirk and as he sighs.

"The keys. I saw you grab them." He says and I just shake my head

"Just give them me back!" He demands.

I feel a hand on my other hand and turn to see Suho.

"What are you doing?" Seojun glared at Suho.

"I could ask you the same thing." Suho answers back and I can feel the tension between them

"Yah, just stop!" I yell and hold my hands between the 2 before they could fight again.

"Here, just take your key. Now leave. Both of you. You go that away and you go that way," I say, pushing them in opposite directions before going opposite to both of them.

- - - - -

I meet up with Sujin, Ju, Sua and Taehoon and we head to where we plan to study.

"Hey, can two of my friends from Shinhwa school for boys join us?" Sua asks us.

"Shinhwa school for boys? Who are these friends?" Taehoon asks, clearly jealous.

"Why let a stranger join us?" Sujin asks Sua and me and Ju just watch.

"Isn't obvious? For Imju and Vi to flirt with!" Sua smiles and winks at us

"Yah, Sua! Ju, fair enough but keep me out of it. I'm not interested in dating!" I say, shaking my head.

"Come on, you'll like them!" She says and we go to enter but once we enter, all we see is Suho.

"I thought you didn't want to join?" Sujin asks, confused.

"I never said I wouldn't join though," he defends

"Wow! The 3 smartest students in our class in our study group," Taehoon says looking between Suho, Sujin and Me. "We're like the avengers!"

I sit next to Suho and smile at him before pulling out my stuff, along with my earphones and playing my music as I study and do any homework I have.