TWENTY

~Suho's p.o.v.~

We run into the karaoke place and I search one way and Seojun searches the other. I check all of the windows an become more frantic when none of them have Violet and Jugyeong in.

I finally look through the right window and see Jugyeong but I can't get a clear view of violet. I burst through the door and go in before looking around. I make sure Jugyeong looks okay before looking at Violet but I see her panicked face as the guy next to her slips his hand under her skirt.

"You're not the guy I called. You're the guy who followed us last time," He yells and stands up, trying to look threatening.

I jump over the table and knock him back before punching him once Violet has run over to Jugyeong.

I continue to punch him, pushing away the other guys that are surrounding us.

"Hey! Its Han Seojun!!" One of them yells but I ignore it and continue swinging.

"Come on! Come on, Suho!" He says and pulls me off Sung yong before starting to punch him himself.

I turn around and see on of the guys heading for Jugyeong and Violet so I jump over the table and push them behind me and pushing him on to the table.

We all freeze and turn around when someone yells "we're her!!" and I turn to see Sua, Sujin and Taehoon looking at us all.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" I ask, turning to check on the girls.

~Violet's p.o.v.~

"Yes," Jugyeong says but I stand there frozen

"Who are these jerks?" Sujin says and everyone starts fighting again, with Amor Fati in the background.

It is Suho that ends the fight, by slamming the last guy onto the table. We all rush out whilst making sure everyone is okay before the guys who kidnapped me and Jugyeong get back up again or before the owners call the police and get us arrested.

"Come on, I'll pay for a taxi home," Suho says and we head outside and wait for a taxi to catch together.

Once we are sat in the back of the taxi, heading home when an image of hand on my thigh and him brushing my hair away from my face flashes through my mind, making me close my eyes and clench my fist around my bag, trying to get rid of the image.

I feel something slide over my hand and I look down to see Suho's hand. Somehow, that works to make me feel better and forget the image for now so I turn my palm facing upwards to meet his hand and rest my other hand on top of his before looking out the window to hide my blushing cheeks.

"Thank you," I whisper before climbing gout the car and heading into my apartment and to my bed to finally get some rest after a long day.