THIRTY

I go to the bathroom and splash my face with cold water, before heading back to the show and tell. I go between the washing line but before I can push past another blanket, Suho appears in front of me.

"You said you weren't avoiding me. Did you cry?" He asks and I look away so my hair is covering my face.

"N-no," I stutter.

"Why? Was it because of Han Seojun? Why would you cry because of him? Do you like him?" He rambles as I start tearing up again.

"Why do you care?" I ask

"Just answer me. Do you like Seojun?" He avoids answering.

"Why does it matter who I like? Your such a confusing person Suho?" I yells

"I know you like Jugyeong. So why keep making me think you like..." I trail off, realising what I was about to say.

"Vi, I think there has been a misunderstanding. The person I like... " he is cut off by people coming and as I go to see who it is, the sheet blows off the line, covering me. I walk away from embarrassment as I wrestle with the sheet to get it off me but I stop when I hear Chorong yelling "It's the spirit! The ugly spirit! Let's catch it!" and I hear them start running, so I panic and start running away.

They chase me all the way to the forest and the sheet finally blows off and trips me over and I get covered with mud again. Why does this always happen?

I get up to run away again before they see me but my arm is suddenly grabbed and I turn and see Suho, pulling me away and behind a rock.

"Are you okay?" He whispers and I nod, looking to see where the men in rainbow clothes are.

"I don't like Jugyeong..." Suho speaks up and I look up at him.

"What?" I say confused before jumping and look in their direction again when I hear them shout.

"The person I like... It's you," He says and I widen my eyes.

His hand goes to my neck and he pulls me forward as he leans in and out lips meet. I close my eyes and lean into it and our lips move in sync. We pull apart and my lips follow in search of his. He smiles at me as his thumb strokes my cheek.

I realise what just happened and instantly feel really guilty. As much as I like Suho, I can't do this to Sujin or Jugyeong. I panic and push myself up and run into the forest, ending up by the well again.

"Violet!!" I hear Suho yell and he catches up to me with ease and grabs my arm and spins me around.

"Why did you run?" He asks

"I don't know. Do you really like me?" I ask and avoid his eyes.

"Yes, it's you." He replies.

"This isn't a joke or a prank?" I ask. Feeling really nervous.

"No. Are you saying I can't like you?" He asks

"My heart is beating so loud, I can barely hear myself think," I mutter, taking deep breaths to try and calm my heart down from its rapid beating..

"I'm just as nervous. I was going to give you this and then tell you how I feel," he says and walks over to me.

He brushes my hair back and reaches round the back of my neck.

"I'm doing this backwards," He jokes, as he clasps the necklace at the back. I look down at it and see a really pretty swan on a rose gold chain. It's so pretty

"What do you think of me?" He asks, nervously.

"Why else would my heart be fluttering?" I reply

"What does it mean?" He questions cluelessly

"It means I like you. A lot actually. Most nights, I think of you before I fall asleep and I rush to school to see you in the morning. You even appear in my dreams most... nights..." I trail off, not realising what I was telling him.

"Really?" He smiles.

"Yeah," I reply and walk over to him before leaning up and kissing his cheek.

"Thank you for the necklace. Its beautiful." I say before skipping off back to the camp.

- - - - -

I walk back up to camp as I admire the pretty necklace and see Jugyeong and Sujin sat on the bench.

"Guys!!" I shout and run over but freeze when I see her face.

"Ju... Your makeup..." I say and look between her and Sujin.

"You know?" Sujin asks

"She found out when the cake incident happened. She ran in before I had my makeup on" She explain and I relax a little now that I know Sujin accepts her.

"How are we going to get back?" I ask the 2 girls

"Get up," Sujin says and she opens up her jacket.

Jugyeong hides in Sujin's jacket, as I run ahead of them, keeping a lookout for any people and warning them if there is anyone coming.

We all go back into the tent, giggling quietly and getting ready for bed, trying not to wake up either of the girls.

Before I fall asleep, my phone buzzes so I pull it over and unlock it, smiling as I see me and Suho, and then going to my texts

Suho: Goodnight

Suho: *Skull face*

Suho: I sent the wrong one

Suho: *>< face*

Violet: Good night

Violet *Sun glasses face*