SIXTEEN

I run to the rooftop that it happened and look around but I don't see him anywhere. I walk towards the edge and look around and see him sat down and crying against the wall.

I run over and crouch down in front of him.

"This is... This is where... Seyeonie..." He stutter, teary eyed.

"I know," I say and rest my hand on his shoulder.

"Seyeonie..." He cries, and I lean forward and pull him into a hug, letting him cry it out and onto my shoulder as I stroke I stroke his back and his hair to help him calm down.

"I know... It's okay," I say, crying along with him until I hear footsteps. I glance over and see Jugyeong running over so I stand up and she hugs me tightly for a few moments before crouching down and doing the same to Suho.

Once Suho had calmed down, the three of us stand up and go and sit on a wall, looking out over the ledge and over Seoul, spending a few moments in silence.

"Are you guys alright?" Jugyeong breaks the silence.

"I'm okay. I guess I didn't expect them to sing that song and it all just came back, Seyeon was our best friend and I miss him so much. I wish there was more I could have done to make him stay here. " He says, quickly changing the subject as they look over at me and I smile at them.

"I'm fine, right now I'm here for you," I say and bump his shoulder with mine "Are you sure your okay?"

"Yeah," He replies but I can tell he's lying. I can tell how much pain he is in. But I don't understand why he is keeping it all inside. I wish he would just talk to me!

"You know-" He goes to say but is cut off

"Fire! There's a fire! Everyone, Out!" and everyone runs onto the roof.

"Is it serious?" I ask running over, panicking.

"Everything is on fire!" A man cries and I panic.

"I don't want to die here! What do we do?! There's a fire!!" Jugyeong cries, looking at Suho and I.

"Come on!" I say, pushing Jugyeong in front of me as we all start walking down the stairs and a voice comes over the tannoy.

"Smoke was released whilst grilling dried young pollack, which set off the fire alarm by mistake.

"Who grills that at home?"

"Its better grilled over charcoal, right?"

I turn to make sure Suho is still behind me, before an older man pushes past everyone and I almost loose my footing but I feel arms holding me up and protecting me from the mans swinging arms before we continue walking more carefully, Suho keeping his arms round me to stop anyone else from pushing.

I feel my heart flutter and look away from his face before he sees my blushing cheeks. Why do I have to keep feeling this feeling?

- - - - -

We walk down the street to the bus stop in a comfortable silence before we sit down.

"Suho, Violet, you know... it's okay to cry once in a while and let it all out... You don't have to pretend to be okay. It will only get worse that way. I'll be going. I'll see you soon," She says and smiles and we say bye to Suho before getting on the bus and heading home.