THIRTY-FOUR

I wake up early in the morning and hop in the shower before getting dressed for the day. I have nothing to do today so I decide to go and grab a coffee .I know Jugyeong told us she took the job at a coffee shop so I head there. I walk in and see her cleaning dishes.

"Can I just a latte please?" I ask and see Jugyeong turn around and smile at me.

"Violet? What are you doing here?" She asks

"I wanted a coffee and remembering you saying you have your first shift today in the group chat," I explain and hand the other waitress my card to pay.

"Thank you. What time do you finish? I'm going to sit in for a little while so we might be able to walk home together," I ask

"I finish in a couple hours. It's okay, you can leave after your coffee," She replies and I nod before grabbing the hot latte and finding a seat.

I pull out my sketchbook and plug in my earphones before I start drawing the café and the world around me in the small notebook.

Once I have finished my coffee, I check the time and decide to head off so I put my stuff away and head over the counter saying bye to Jugyeong and the other sweet waitress and place some money in the tip jar, before running out and heading to a few shops to grab somethings.

- - - - -

I walk around the area to find something to do after dropping my stuff at home and getting bored. I head to a small park just down the street and sit on the swing, just as my phone rings. I look at the caller ID and see it is Suho, so I pick up instantly and greet him.

Violet: Hey

Suho: Hi

Suho: What are you doing?

Violet: Nothing

Violet: I've just been drawing and running a few errands all day

Suho: You sound tired?

Suho: Are you outside?

Violet: Yes. I got bored earlier and decided to get some fresh air.

Suho: Then how about you come over?

- - - - -

I walk into the training centre and look around and smiling when I spot Suho.

"Here, go put this on," He says, handing me a karate uniform and direction me to the bathroom.

I walk back in and stand in front of him

"Working out makes me feel better," He explains

"Really? How is it done?" I ask

"Grab my collar. I'll grab here, then here and then..." He flips and hold me on his back, off of the ground and I fight him as he laughs.

"You try," and I try to replicate what he did but he just stands still and barely moves an inch.

"Good Job," He smiles, "Now use the skills I taught you to flip me over,"

"How can I do that?" I question shocked.

"Manage to do so, and I'll grant you a wish," He bargains and I nod before we get into our stances.

I try to flip him over my back but that fails so I go for his leg... but that also fails. He spins us around and we fall to the floor and he lands on top of me, with his hand behind my head. I smirk up at him as we lock eyes. Before he realises, I reach up and tickle him so he shoots back and falls over, landing on his back.

"That counts! I won!" I yell and celebrate.

"But you cheated," He argues.

"I'm also a beginner," I retaliate.

"Okay. What's your wish?" He asks

"My wish? Mmm... I want you to change my name in your phone." I tell him and he smiles.

"What to?" He laughs

"I want it to match mine," I tell him and toss him my phone, too embarrassed to read it out.

"Okay," He says and hands me my phone back and grabs his. I run to get changed before him and get back into my original clothes and fold up the uniform.

I walk out into the centre but see Suho already gone so I run out and see him stood just outside the entrance.

As I go to walk over to him, my phone buzzes and I pull it out to see a text from Suho. I open the picture and see it is a screen shot of my contact reading 'Girlfriend<3'.

I walk over to Suho's side and look up at him.

"It must have rained earlier," He observes and I look around and notice the puddles around the road.

"Oh yeah. I'm glad it stopped, neither of us have umbrellas. Lucky us right?" I laugh.

I clearly jinx myself, as a bus drives past and drenches us. He jumps in front of me and protect me from some of the water but is too late and we both get drenched in water.

"Are you okay?" He asks as we both laugh and wipe our faces.

"Lucky, my foot," I joke as we brush the water of us.

"Come on, let's go to my place!!" Suho says and he pulls me across the road and in the direction of his apartment.