FORTY-FIVE

~Suho's p.o.v.~

I wake up to see Seojun run over to his bed and lay back down, pretending to snore. I smile slightly and turn when I feel something squeezing my hand. I see Violet, holding my hand and resting her head on my bed. Cute.

"Why are you pretending to sleep? I already saw you," I laugh and Seojun rolls over.

"What do you want?" He asks, stoically.

"I want to get some fresh air but I don't have a wheelchair," I tell him.

"Just sleep. It's too late for that," He says but gives in when I stare at him.

"Fine. What about Violet?" He asks, nodding towards the sleeping girl.

"Just let her sleep, she must be tired," I say and he helps me stand without waking her up and puts me on his back before carrying me to get some fresh air, cursing me the entire time.

"What are you doing?!" A nurse shouts before running over and helping me sit down.

"I don't have a wheelchair," I tell her.

"Why didn't you call for one!!" She says and runs off to fetch me one.

"Hey, why didn't you call a nurse!" He whisper-yells and glares at me.

"Why didn't you just bring one? You can walk just fine," I retaliate.

"I didn't think of that!"

"Me neither"

"You get the top grades in our year! Why didn't you use your brain?"

"How are your grades!" We argue back and forth as we wait for the nurse to grab me a wheelchair

- - - - -

Seojun takes me to a large window and stops, before sitting on a chair next to me.

"Why... didn't you tell me you never got to meet Seyeon? Up until now, I thought Seyeon died because you didn't believe him. That's why I kept... You should have told me!!" He rants

"Even if I told you, it wouldn't have brought him back to life. I felt guilty for his death. If I answered his call, he might not have died," I explain, telling Seojun how I feel.

"Is that really what you been think all this time? You frustrating jerk," He replies and we are silent for a while.

"What are you doing?" I hear and we turn to see Violet, wrapped up cutely in a blanket and rubbing her eyes.

"We just came for some fresh air," I explain and she nods before walking over and sitting next to me. She rests her head on my shoulder and I peck her forehead and look outside of the window again.

- - - - -

~Violet's p.o.v.~

It is a few days since the whole accident with Suho and his dad and , thankfully, he is doing a lot better. I walk downstairs to see Mrs Lim crying and Mr Lim trying to comfort her.

"What happened?" I ask Juyoung, worried.

"You haven't heard? Joohun is retiring," She explains and show me an article explaining that Black Soul's debut song was plagiarised, the truth about Seyeon's bullying article and that he has decided to retire.

"What?!" I yell, shocked and run out of the house, going straight to the hospital to see Suho.

I go to his room first but when I see only Seojun is there, I run around and look for him. I stop at the top of the stairs and finally see him stood, looking out of the window.

"Suho," I say and run over to him.

"It's you again," He tries to joke and I grab his hand.

"yes. It's me," I smile and squeeze his hand.

"I wanted to see you and here you are," He tells me and starts tearing up.

"I wanted to give you a hug," I say and he opens his arm, which I walk into and wrap my arms around him, being careful of his crutch and we both cry together.

I pull away from the hug and look at him before leaning up on my tip toes and kissing him on the lips. Our lips meld together perfectly and it makes me feel better already.

We kiss for a few moments before slowly pulling away. I smile and peck his lips one more time before standing back down.

We go and sit in the same place as yesterday and talk.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I have never really and any memories with my dad. After my mom passed away, he was mostly in the states. I lived with my grandmother and started living alone once I entered middle school," He explains

"It must have been tough," I say. He's never told me any of this stuff before. I knew him and his dad weren't close but I never realised to what extent.

"I hated him for a long time. I had a lot of pent up anger toward him and I finally let it out. I thought it would make me feel better, but I still feel uneasy," He sighs and I grab his hand again, squeezing it for comfort

"I don't know if it's because I still can't forgive him or because I feel bad for him now. I really don't know what I feel right now," He says as he rubs his thumb across my knuckles.

"It will be okay," I promise.