SEVEN

I text Jugyeong that we should meet up and she can stop at my house tonight before her blind date that Sua set up for her tomorrow and she texts me where she is right now, and I head there.

"Hello!" I bow to, I'm guessing, Jugyeong's mom and see Jugyeong wearing a face mask and her pointing desperately to my left to I turn and look and jump as I see Seojun and his mom.

"Ms. Han! It's been so long! How are you?" I smile, sitting next to her and ignoring Seojun. She pulls me into a hug and holds my hand on her lap.

"How many times have I told you! Just call me Mihyang!" She jokes.

"Who's this?" Jugyeong's mom asks from beside her and I smile.

"This is Seojun's friend, Violet. I should practically call her my daughter at this point," She laughs and pats my head.

"Go wash that face mask of before you scare the neighbours!" She demands and Jugyeong leaves, coming back once she has washed her face.

"You must be close with Seojun since your classmates?" Seojun's eomma asks Jugyeong.

"No, we're not. But I'm close with Violet," She says

"Mrs Lim, I was wondering if it would be okay for Jugyeong to stop at mine so we can study tonight?" I ask, seeing Jugyeong clearly does not have a good relationship with her mum.

"Of course, why not?" She agrees "Violet, Seojun, why don't you come over tomorrow so I can cook you a meal?!"

"No, we're studying!" Jugyeong excuses.

"Studying? She's going on a blind date," Seojun states ad I kick his shin.

"that's why you wanted a facial." Her mum scowls.

"your only young once, I would love for Seojun to have a girlfriend but all he does is ride his motorcycle. He quit recently, though," Ms Han explains

"He rides his motorcycle. All the time." I defend Jugyeong.

"Yeah, he sped past me- "Jugyeong goes to continue bit Seojun stops her and I smirk.

"Are you kidding?! You promised?!" She tells him off.

"How can I not ride what I own?! Bus fare is a waste of money!!" He says and I giggle slightly.

"You two, do me a favour? Make sure he does not ride it anymore, okay?! Tell me if he does!" She asks and we both nod before linking arms and giggling as we walk out.

"Hey, you two! You better not tell my mum anything weird!?" He says, following us.

"What... What do you mean?" I ask, still slightly laughing.

"We already promised and..."

"And..."

"Let's just go, Jugyeong-ah." I say and drag her away after we say bye to Seojun's mum as I promise to visit her and Gowoon and wave bye to Mrs Lim before we leave.

*Next Day*

"Come on!! I'll do your hair whilst you do your make up!!" I say and sit her down, whilst I pull out my curlers and she set out her make up.

"What do I say?!" She asks, worried.

"Just be yourself, you'll be fine, I promise," I swear and finish up her hair before letting he go through my wardrobe to pick an outfit.

"Keep whatever you choose. I don't wear half of it," I tell her and sit back on my bed.

"What about this?" She says pulling out a cute, pink dress.

"Okay, you'll look pretty. I'll be in the living room!!" and I leave to give her some privacy.

"What do you think?" She says, walking out.

"Wooow! You look pretty!! He's so lucky!!" I say and before we realise it's time for her to leave.

"Have fun!! Be careful and text me when your back?!" I yell as she leaves.

- - - - -

Suho: Violet

Violet: Suho

Violet: What can I do for you?

Suho: Do you want to go to the movies with me?

Violet: Okay

Violet: When do you want to go

Suho: Just send me your address and I'll pick you up.

Violet: It's *******

Violet: Text me when you are outside!

Oh my god!! Is this really happening?! No!! Don't over think it!! He's just a friend.

I quickly get changed and head outside once he texted me.

We greet each other and set off to the cinema.