TWENTY-TWO

Me, Sua, Sujin and Taehoon walk in for our study session to see Suho yelling Jugyeong and Jugyeong hiccupping.

"He's so scary. Stop berating the poor girl!!" Taehoon says as Sua says "You scolded her so much she's hiccupping?" and we all sit down to study before this place closes.

"Hey guys, do you want to go to a baseball game after our last exam? Hyungjin oppa is playing" Sua asks, half way through after Taehoon has left the room.

"I can't. I have a study session." Sujin says.

"I'm down." I agree.

"Me too. It was fun last time," Ju also agrees.

"But don't tell my Hoonie, alright?" She shushes as he walks back out and we all nod and giggle.

"Don't tell me what?" He asks and I roll my eyes before getting back on with study.

- - - - -

"We're going to go!! See you guys tomorrow!!" Sua says and her and Taehoon leave.

"I'm going as well. Bye." Suho says and we wave as he walks away.

"Why does he look so tired?" Sujin mumbles

"I'm not sure. Lets go." I say and we link arms and start walking but before we can, Sung yong appers so I jump behind Sujin and Ju.

"What's your problem?"

"Jeon Violet. Lim Jugyeong. About what happened at the karaoke place..." and before he can continue, Jugyeong is spraying him with her deodorant.

"I came to apologise!!" He cries out and we all look at him shocked and confused.

" I'm really sorry about what happened and it will never happen again. There! I apologised okay!!" He cries and runs away.

"What's going on?" I ask

"I don't know but lets not stick around to find out," Sujin says and we start walking.

"I thought he was going to start something again because of what happened," Ju explains

- - - - -

"I'm so glad its over know. I might actually be able to sleep peacefully at night," I tell the other 2 girls as I link arms with Ju.

"How lucky! When will we ever become college students? Why do they like drinking so much?" Ju says after we walk past a bunch of college students having a drink outside a convenience store.

"Because it makes you feel good?" Sujin guesses

"Have you drank before?" I ask, shocked

"Yes. A little of my dad's liquor late at night? Haven't you guys?" She replies

"No," Me and Ju chorus, making us giggle

"I have no courage, so I've never tried." Ju explains and we all smirk before running towards the store.

Ju puts make up on us in the shadow of the store before we go in and try to buy some alcohol.

"You totally look like college girls. The campus queens" Ju compliments her work on us and we head inside to the cashier.

"I'm thirsty!"

"The professors lessons have gotten so boring!!"

"I know. That's right!! What should we do on Monday since there is no lecture!"

"I don't know. Should we ask the representative to buy us lunch?!"

We all act going to the cashier after grabbing the alcohol.

"ID please." He says and one by one, we pull out our purses and say we have forgotten/lost our college ID's

"Oh no! I forgot mine! Do either of you have yours?" Ju acts, looking in her empty purse for her non-existent college ID.

"I forgot mine too!" I play along

"Me too. Can't you just ring us up? We're in college." Sujin says, believably.

"What college?"

"Hankuk University. Second year" I reply.

"What department?"

"English. We'd like to pay please" Sujin says.

"Who's your homeroom teacher?"

"Han Joon Woo," Ju answers, stupidly and me and Sujin nudge her before we are called out so we but ramen and some sodas instead.

- - - - -

"This smells amazing!" I say as Ju eats the first bite.

"Good?"

"So good." She smiles and we open our chopsticks to start eating when Sujin makes a pained noise.

"Do you put on hand cream?" Ju asks and I look at her hand to see it looking sore and painful.

"That must sting. How did it happen?" I ask.

"It's because of my habit. Whenever I'm stressed, I wash my hands like crazy. I have to stop but its hard," She explains.

"Stressed? What about?" Ju asks.

"What else? My grades." She tells us

"You can always talk to us, you know that right!" I say and rest my head on her shoulder before smiling up at her.

"I know. You're the first people I've ever told this too, so keep it quiet. It hurts my pride okay?" She jokes and we cheers to that and keep eating.