THIRTY-THREE

~No-one's p.o.v.~

"Why are they so tired?" Sujin asks as her and Sua sit next to the 2 sleeping girls.

"They stayed up all last night looking for a part time job for Jugyeong," Sua explains

"They must be tired," Sujin pouts and brushed Violet hair back from her face, freezing when she sees a familiar necklace.

*flashback*

"Suho, Jugyeong asked me to give you this," Sujin says and reaches out with the jacket

"Jugyeong asked?" He questions.

"Yes. She said Violet asked her to give it to her but she couldn't so she asked me to give it to you," Sujin explains

"Violet?" He says before turning to run off but he glances back as he sees her crouch down.

She bends down to pick up the necklace he dropped and looks at it before holding out.

"you dropped this," Sujin says, holding the necklace out to Suho.

He snatches the necklace and runs off without saying anything or taking the jacket.

*End of flashback*

"Sujin, do you want to go to the cafeteria first?" Sua asks her, but she walks out and goes to the bathroom instead. 'What does this mean?' Sujin wonders as she washes her hand from stress.

- - - - -

After school finishes, I catch the bus and walk home alone because Jugyeong has an interview. I tried to call Suho but he isn't answering so I decided to head home early.

I walk into my apartment and go straight to my room. I look around and see the paint I ordered, as well as the large canvas, on my desk. I really haven't done any painting or sketching recently. I should start doing it again and more often.

I plug in my laptop in to my speaker and blast music at a reasonable level and get changed into my old clothes before I start the process.

I pour out some off the paint onto my palette as I decide what to paint.

I finally decide to paint a waterfall in a forest.

- - - - -

I spend the rest of the day painting and decide to finish it another day when I have time and I lay on my bed and call Suho.

Violet: Hey

Suho: Hello

Suho: Are you okay?

Violet: I'm really good. I'm sorry I missed your call earlier.

Suho: It's okay

Suho: What were you doing?

Violet: I started painting a canvas

Suho: I'll have to come over and see it

Violet: You can't yet. It's not finished

Violet: I'm not sure when it will be finished

Suho: Sir?

Violet: 'Sir'? Who?

Suho: Yes. It's Jugyeong's –

He is cut off and the call ends. What the hell was that? I try to call him back but he doesn't answer again.

Oh well. I guess I will have to ask him what the hell that was about when I see him tomorrow.

I quickly hop in the shower before bed to get rid of the paint and fall asleep after texting Suho 'goodnight'