FIFTY-EIGHT

I walk into class, hand in hand with Suho, and he leads me to my seat and pulls my chair out as everyone cheers for us.

"Thank you," I smile and he goes back to his seat.

I put my bag down and see a grape juice on my desk with a note underneath it.

'Violet, I was worried about you. You guys were badass earlier. -Hyemin-'

I smile and look up to see Sua quickly turn around when I look at her.

"Let's go home now, guys," Mr Han says, looking very sad.

"What?" We all ask, confused.

"You aren't in our class so please leave," He looks at Jugyeong.

"Sir! It's Jugyeong," Someone says.

"I kno- Jugyeong? Jugyeong, is that you? I'm so glad your back. I mean, I was... was so... I was so worried about you" He cries and turns around.

"Is he crying?"

"Gosh..."

"Don't cry, Mr Han,"

"Is he really crying?"

"Don't cry!"

"I'm sorry, guys. I'm just so glad Jugyeong is back," He tries to stop but burst out in tears.

"That's it for today," He yells and runs out, leaving us all confused.

- - - - -

I am now walking down the corridor looking for Sua to talk to her, when her and Jugyeong run past me, heading to the sports hall. I chase after them and run into the sports hall.

"Sua!" Jugyeong yells and pulls her back. We stand in the middle of the hall, even though we are interrupting a basketball game.

"Let go!" She yells but Jugyeong hugs her.

"I'm sorry for not telling you but I was worried you'd hate me if I told you the truth," She tries to explain.

"What do you think of me as? Do you even think I'm your best friend? You told Sujin. You told Sujin everything and kept me in the dark. Did you think I would turn my back on you? And you. Violet, do you realise how worried I was. I had to find out through you yelling at some bullies that the story wasn't true. Do you realise how bad I felt and then you weren't answering my text or calls so I thought you hated me. I may seem thoughtless at time, but do you both think I would really be that shallow?!" She yells and starts crying.

"I'm sorry," Me and Ju say before we all form a group hug.

"I was so eager to set you up with someone and you didn't even tell me you were dating Suho, did I have to find out online?" She cries again.

We move to the bleachers the let the basketball game keep going and to talk for a while.

"Why do you think she became like that?" I ask about Sujin.

"Nothing. She chose to be like that. How could she do that to you guys? She let go of our hand. That means we weren't that important to her after all," She tells us.

"Let me look properly. Why did you try so hard to keep it a secret... Once you take care of your skin, you'll be even prettier. Make sure to go to a dermatologist, drink lots of water and take vitamins," She rants, pinching Jugyeong's cheeks before turning to me.

"And you. You better tell me everything from the start. What happened to those guys? Are they in prison? None of them are still harassing you? When did you and Suho start dating? Who confessed first? Is he kind to you? Is Lee Suho the sociopath mean to you?" She continues but pinching my cheeks this time.

"No, he isn't mean to me," I smile.

"You cant smile yet! We will have to stay up all night so you can tell me every detail! Okay?!" She yells and I just nod.

- - - - -

I walk into literature and see Suho saved me a seat whilst Taehoon saved Sua a seat across from us.

"Hey," I smile and sit down, whilst Sua sit next to Taehoon and Jugyeong sat next to Hyunkyu at the end of the table.

"Hi," He replies

"When did you guys start dating?!" Sihyun runs over and asks us.

"Not that long ago," I answer.

"Since the camping trip!" Sua tells her.

"Since then? Hey, you...!" Taehoon yells and hides his head in his arms

"Hey, I have a question!! When was your first kiss?" Hyunkyu shouts and we all look at him.

"It was at the camp-" Suho goes to answer but I cover his mouth and shake my head.

He looks at me and shakes his head back in confusion.

"Why are you asking that?!" Sihyun yells and hits him before going to her seat as lesson with Mr Han starts.

As Mr Han reads out loud, I turn to Suho and lock eyes with him and smile. He leans forward and draw a heart on my notebook, making my heart flutter and I let out a silent laugh.

I hold my hand out to him and he interlocks our hands and rest them in his lap, before going back to writing with his other hand.

I glance under the table quickly and tap Suho's foot with mine 3 times, making him glance over at me but I turn back to my notebook and out the corner of my eye, I see him smile before feeling 3 taps on my foot.

"How was it?" I hear Mr Han say and we look around at everyone clapping before looking at each other and laughing, as I tap his foot again.

Once the lesson is over, we gather all our stuff and I turn to Ju to ask if she wants to grab food but before I can even ask, she cuts me off with a yawn.

"Are you tired already?" I ask and she nods.

"Yes. I'm going to go rest in the music room. I'll see you later, okay?" She says and she leaves.

"Come on, let's go," I say to Suho and we go and get some food.

"By the way, I'm going to start singing again," I inform him as we walk to the cafeteria.

"Really? When did yoou decide this?!" He asks, shocked.

"I've been thinking about it for the past week and I'm going to go this weekend and sign up for my first lesson," I explain, now dragging him behind me.

"Okay then, after you've signed up, let's go get a celebratory meal!!" He smiles and I nod along with him

- - - - -

"Hey Violet!! Do you want to come with me and Jugyeong to buy some albums?" Sua asks, running over at the end of class.

"Sure," I smile and link arms with Ju and Sua and leave once I have grabbed all of my stuff.

"Violet!" I hear and turn round to see Suho running after me, surrounded by all of the guys,

"Sorry Suho. Me and Ju are stealing her for the rest of the day," Sua says and turns to drag me away.

"Sorry, I'll call you later!!" I shout to him as I am pulled away.