Chapter 60

Paige POV

Today was the day. Today was the day I would marry Ethan.

I looked down the church and saw Ethan. He was staring right at me with a huge smile on his face.

I started my way down the church. As I did tears fell down my cheeks.

Ethan and I have been thru one hell of a journey. I was just happy we were finally getting married.

Our beautiful little flower girl right in front of me. It was out precious little daughter Emma.

We had a very small ceremony. I had two bridesmaids. Sara and Scarlett.

I made my way to Ethan and before I knew it we both said I Do.

Three Years Later

I held little Ethan in my arms. He looked just like his Father. I rocked little Ethan to sleep and his father put Emma to sleep. She grew up so fast. She was going to turn 8 soon.
Sara was a great aunt to both Emma and little Ethan. I felt so happy having all these people in
my life.

I put little Ethan to bed and went to the master bedroom.
Ethan was waiting for me in bed. He looked at me with a wicked gleam in his eye as I got into bed. “No Ethan. I have to be at the hospital tomorrow bright and early.” I said. I accomplished yet another dream. I was a pediatrician at a local hospital and i couldn’t live my job more than I already did.

“Who said you won’t be. We have all night baby" he said as he hovered over me. “Plus, Emma and Ethan need another little brother or sister “ he said kissing me.

I wanted to tell Ethan the news. I was already pregnant with our third child, but I completely got lost in the moment. I’ll just tell him tomorrow.

THE END.