Chapter 11

Paige POV

I couldn't fall asleep. Thoughts of what happened to Sara wouldn't leave my head. I was so worried about her.

Sara had her head on my chest. She suddenly turned around. I decided to go downstairs and get some water.

A figure startled me as I entered the kitchen. "Paige It's me" I heard Ethan said. I put my hand over my chest and turned on the light. "I'm sorry I scared you." He said. He was sitting on the counter with a cup of water in his hand. I went up and sat next to him. "Couldn't seep either?" He asked.

"No" I sighed. "Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm ok. I just couldn't sleep either." He said.

"Yeah I know the feeling. Why don't we sit down and watch tv in the living room? That usually gets me sleepy." I suggested. Did I just ask him to watch tv with me? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"That actually sounds great." He said standing up. Wait he said yes?

"Yeah. Let me grab a glass of water and I'll meet you in the living room" I said.

I grabbed a cup and poured myself some water. The I headed to the living room. I saw Ethan sitting on the couch. Because I was so nervous I just noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt. My god he looked like a Roman god or something. He was absolutely perfect in every aspect.

I went up and sat down next to him. "There's really nothing on TV at this time" he said. He had bewitched on.

"Oh bewitched!" I said.

"You like this show?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"I do. I like old tv shows" I said.

He looked at me once again. "You know my mom loved to watch this show. Whenever I couldn't sleep as a kid, I would go to her room and we would watch these together." He said and smiled.

"Well then this definitely will work then." I smiled at him.

"Paige... I... I..... if you weren't.... I" he couldn't make out his words.

"Ethan it's ok. Sara is fine." I patted his shoulder.

"I know. I know. It's just when I saw Sara in the pond I completely froze. Flashbacks of my parents death came back to me. I didn't know what to do in that moment. If you weren't there Sara might of...."

"Don't finish that sentence. Sara is fine. The doctor said so himself." I said.

"I just have no idea how to thank you Paige. If you weren't there I wouldn't of..." then out of no where he grabbed me and kissed me.

He was kissing me. I froze at his action. I had no idea what I was supposed to do. He was holding on to my face. Then he released me. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine.

Holly molly! He just kissed me! Then his words crushed me. "Paige I'm so sorry.... I got lost in the moment. What I did is unacceptable." He said as he looked at me. If only I could run right now.

I stood up. "Yeah It's fine. I'm um going to sleep" I said and tired to walk away but he grabbed my hand.

"Can you watch tv with me. I promise never to do that again." He whispered.

I didn't look back at him. I simply nodded and sat on the couch and watched tv with him in silence.

I have no idea when, but I doze off at some point during the show.